UPPSC Lower Subordinate Admit Card 2016 Download By Name & Reg No Online
UPPSC Lower Subordinate Admit Card 2016
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to conduct the examination for the recruitment form it has announced. But before the examination the candidates needs the hall Ticket for the upcoming exam.Read Also: प्रतियोगिता परीक्षा के लिए तैयारी कहाँ से और कैसे Start करे - जानिये Tips & Triks
Read Also: PCS परीक्षा कैसे Qualify करे - PCS टॉपर की जुबानी
The candidates who have applied for the previously announced application form they are now have the link to get the Admit card. The link can be found from the official website or from this page. The contenders are now can download their admit card before the examination and the candidates must also have to carry the admit card at the examination venue.
The candidates found without admit letter they will not be permitted to appear for the examination going to be held by the UPPSC Department. The aspirants just have to follow the steps provided below by our team and teammates.
For more information such as steps and procedures to download Admit ticket, and other important information from this page that is www.sarkarinaukricareer.in
UPPSC Admit Card
First week in Jan
17th Jan 2016
Steps to download UPPSC Admit Card:
Candidates may follow some steps that are mentioned below:
· The aspirants must visit the official website that is uppsc.up.nic.in
· Go to home page.
· Open the link as ‘COMBINED LOWER SUBORDINATE SERVICES (GEN. /SPL. RECTT.) EXAMINATION-2013′ to download Interview Call Letter
· Enter your registration number, DOB, Gender and verification code.
· Press on ‘Download Interview Letter’ button.
· Now, you hall ticket will be generated on your digital display
· Download it and take print out of hall ticket and keep it safe till interview session over.
Read Also: जीवन में सफलता चाहते है तो जरूर पढ़े
Note: The aspirants are required to check the Official website.