TSGENCO Recruitment 2016 Application Form For 42 Chemist Job Notice
TSGENCO Recruitment 2016
Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited has announcedthe recruitment form for the job willing candidates to get applied for the post that has been given below. The interested aspirants may have to get applied for the recruitment form via online mode as on or before the last date that is 25th June 2016.
The applicants may have to check the details of the recruitment form and the only the eligible aspirants must get applied for the recruitment form. There are total 42 vacancies for the posts of Chemist for the TSGENCO organization.
All the entire details about the recruitment form are as mentioned on the website that is www.sarkarinaukricareer.in or from the official website.
TSGENCO Recruitment Details:
Name of the Organization
Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited
Opening date for the Form
30th May 2016
Last Date for the Form
25th June 2016
· Chemist – 42 posts
Candidates should have done M.Sc in First class with Chemistry/Environmental Sciences preceded by B. Sc. with Chemistry as one of the subjects from a recognized University/ Institution.
Read Also: Self-confidence कैसे बढ़ाये - जानिये ये बातें
Age of the candidates must be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 44 years as on 01st July 2015.
Relaxation is given to the aspirants in following ways:
SC/ST and BCs – 5 years
Physically Handicapped – 10 years
Applicants have to pay Rs.120/- as application fee through online mode.
Aspirants belonging to SC/ST/BC Category and PH are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Selected candidates will be given salary as per their qualification for the required posts by the \ organization.
· Written Examination
Written Examination Tips
How to Apply for TSGENCO Recruitment?
· First go to the official website that is tsgenco.telangana.gov.in
· Now hit “Careers” tab on the home page.
· Select “Notification for Direct Recruitment for the Post of Chemist” link.
· Read all the information carefully and note it down.
· Come back to the previous page and download the application form by hitting appropriate link.
· Fill the application form carefully with all the correct details.
· Upload a scanned passport size photo on the application form.
· Recheck the application form carefully and hit on “Submit” button.
· Pay the application fee and take a print out of the application form for the future use.
Read Also: Learn to Fill up Online Application Form
· Opening date for the submission of application form: 30th May 2016
· Last date for the receipt of application form: 25th June 2016
· Date of examination: 10th July 2016
Note: For any other details the candidates can check the official website.