Wednesday, 18 November 2015
What is e sahaayataa & How to Complaint Through help.icai.org
‘e-Sahyog’ has been launched by the Income Tax Department of India, the tax payers lives is going to be easier, as the project aims to lessen the compliance cost for the tax payers.
Through this scheme it provides an online means for tax assessments in the income tax returns. It is a paperless service to inform them about the discrepancy in their income tax returns.
Read Also: Check out other Government Schemes
The scheme from the income tax department is in accordance with the Digital India Initiative. And we better know that the Digital India aims at the growth of the online infrastructure of the government bodies and enhanced internet connectivity. This income tax department initiative was launched by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley.
Through this pilot project the income tax department will now provide the information of any returns discrepancy to evaluate with the help of emails and SMS. E-Sahyog will allow the tax payer to view all the information concerned to income tax return on the portal. The tax payers will also be able to post their own responses on the subject to the income tax authorities.
How To Get Subsidy Online Get Details
The Honorable Finance Minister has also launched PAN card camps for the selected area of the country. In these areas the access of these services are still limited, there are 43 remote locations selected for these two days PAN card camps from rural and semi urban areas.
How to register on digital locker: Get Details
How to file an ITR in India?
How To get Virdha Pension From Govt Get Details
· Initially, click here to get registered your self
· Select your registration type and fill the details as per needed and required
· Then submit the details and get registered
· After this, log in and file your Income tax with the log in ID user name, password and date of birth
· Then click on the option Quick e-file ITR
· Now, PAN card number will be shown which have been hidden.
· Then select ITR Form Name as ITR, Assessment Year, and Prefilled address
· Now press the submit button.
· Now will see the main page where you have to enter all your Form 16 and Form 26
· After this, at last submit the form to Income Tax Department.
For any other related updates and queries kindly log in to the web portal that is www. help.icai.org
Know About The Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojna Get Details