Wednesday, 20 July 2016
Labour Bureau has depicted the recruitment notification for the post of 273 Supervisor,Investigator, and Consultant. This organization invites the Labour Bureau Chandigarh Recruitment 2016 applications for filling up various vacant position.
Candidate who are looking for government job then grab this excellent opportunity and groom their career to get the job with this organization. All the young and talented Indians who hope to join with Labour Bureau can use this most amazing open gateway and can progress your applications
All the details such as age limit, educational qualification, selection procedure, application fee, salary offered, vacancy details, how to apply and important date which are listed below on the section of this page, So, advice to all postulates keep in touch with us for the further details.
· Organization Name: Labour Bureau
· Name of Posts: Supervisor, Investigator, Consultant
· Number of Posts: 273
· Official Website: labourbureau.nic.in
· Mode of Apply: Online
· Location: Chandigarh
· Supervisor – 62
· Investigator – 203
· Senior Consultant – 01
· Junior Consultant – 03
· Consultant – 04 posts
Educational Qualification: Minimum Graduation Degree, Post-Graduation Degree or its similar Qualification from any recognized board or University
Age Limit: Candidates maximum age limit should be 35 years as on 25 July 2016. Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
· Supervisor – Rs. 17,600/-
· Investigator – Rs. 16,500/-
· Senior Consultant – Rs. 50,000/-
· Junior Consultant – Rs. 30,000/-
How to Apply:
· Candidates are pleased to visit official website @ labourbureau.nic.in
· Click on appropriate link for applying post
· Read the instruction carefully.
· Search and click on application form link
· Fill application form with required details
· Attach any documents are necessary for registering
· Upload scanned photograph and signature.
· Cross check before the application submission.
· At last, take a printout for the further need.
Last Dates for application Submission: 25 July 2016
Note: For more information candidates may visit the officialwebsite.