PSSSB Clerk Admit Card 2016 Released DEO Exam Hall Ticket punjabsssb.net
PSSSB Clerk Admit Card 2016
The Punjab Sub ordinate Service Selection Board has announced PSSSB Admit Card 2016officially at official website. The organization has commencement the notification for the DEO Exam Hall Ticket 2016 which will available to download from the official website.
The organization has going to be held in the Month of June/July 2016 at various allotted exam centers. According to the data, before ten or fifteen days, the higher authority will upload admit card download on their official website that punjabsssb.net. This is a good news for those candidates who are going to appear for this exam may download their Hall Ticket from official website. Total number of post is 1953. All the online application process is completed
We all know that admit cards as proof of identity for all candidates. Without Admit card candidates will not enter in the examination room. It gives all the necessary information, such as the applicant's name, roll number, exam date, exam place, etc. candidates are suggested that they should take their PSSSB Clerk Admit Card 2016
Read Also: Self-confidence कैसे बढ़ाये - जानिये ये बातें
To get more information about PSSSB Clerk Admit Card 2016 candidates need to stay with this page which is created by the team of sarkarinaukricareer.in.
· Organization Name: The Punjab Sub ordinate Service Selection Board
· Name of Posts: PSSSB Clerk/ DEO Exam
· Number of Posts: 1953
· Official Website: punjabsssb.net
· Category: Admit Card
· State of examination: Punjab
· Job Type: Govt Job
How to Download the PSSSB Exam Hall Ticket 2016:
· Candidates should visit the official site @ punjabsssb.gov.in
· Find out PSSSB Clerk and DEO Exam Admit Card 2016 Hall Ticket/Call Letter
· Click on the respective link
· Enter your Application/Registration Number and Password or Date of Birth (DOB)
· Click on Submit button to proceed.
· Download the PSSSB Clerk DEO exam call letter 2016 will displayed on your screen
· Take the hard copy for further use
- Dear candidates are requested to carry one hard copy of call letter with original ID like Aadhar Card, Driving License and Election Card etc.
- Do not carry any type of electronic devices like as Mobile/Laptop/Calculator and other
- Carry one blue and black point pen for exam purpose.
Note: For more information candidates may visit the official link.