VITEEE Counselling 2016 For Phase 1/2 Procedure And Schedule Download
VITEEE Counselling 2016
The candidates who have applied for the VIT Engineering Entrance Examinationand have the cleared the steps they can now go for the counselling process. The candidates may have to visit at the different counselling centers on the given date. The candidates may have to get visit with all the documents required.
VITEEE is generally held in the month of May every year. The candidates can visit for the counselling process after the declaration of the result. The candidates may have to check the details for VITEEE Counselling 2016 from the official website.
Fee which is necessary to pay Rs. 30, 000 through a crossed DD (Computerized) drawn in favour of “VIT University”, payable at Vellore (based on last year). You are required to pay VITEEE 2016 Application Number, Name, and Mobile Number on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
The documents required for the counselling process are as mentioned under:
· Affidavit by the student & parent
· Class X Certificate for proof of date of birth
· Class XII Hall Ticket copy
· Class XII or Equivalent Exam Marks Sheet
· Four Recent Passport size colour photos
· Nativity Certificate for candidates hailing from Jammu & Kashmir and North Eastern states
· SC/ ST Community Certificate as specified
· Student Profile filled by the student
· Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate / School Leaving Certificate.
VITEEE Counselling Procedure 2016:
Verification of all documents like mark sheet, certificate related to age and qualification etc will be done before the candidate is allowed to participate in the counselling.
· Phase 1 Counselling will starts in the upcoming days and
· Then procedure will be online at different cities.
· The students may appear for it in person.
· Candidates who will be shortlisted will informed by SMS and institute will also publish it at its official site.
· The venue for counselling will be at VIT University, Vellore Campus and Chennai Campus in Tamil Nadu.
· Then seat will be allotted to the short-listed contenders on the basis of their All India Rank (AIR) in desired course.
· The Registration will begin as per the reporting time. The counselling will begin, immediately after the registration.
· Counselling round ends with fee payment and completion of admission formalities.
Read Also: जानिए सरकारी नौकरी की जानकरी अब हिंदी में भी
Vandalur – Kelambakkam Road
Chennai – 600 127
“Director – UG Admissions
Vellore – 632 014, Tamil Nadu, India
Note: The candidates may have to check the additional details from the official Website.