Friday, 15 April 2016
SBI Clerk Vs IBPS Clerk Careers
Here we will compare Pay Scale, Career Growth, and Roles & Responsibilities etc forSBI Clerk Vs IBPS Clerk. So, the candidates are required to check the details provided here on the website www.sarkarinaukricareer.in.
Now-a-day everyone wants to settle their future in the Banking sector. It is a most productive sector’s and provides numerous opportunities for the candidates. On this page the candidates can be able to compare the jobs details and services offered to their employees.
SBI as well as IBPS will place Clerk will in the following scale.
This is a Basic pay provided by both the banks.
· Rs. 11765 – (655×3) – 13730 – (815×3) – 16175 – (980×4) – 20095 – (1145×7) – 28110 – (2120×1) – 30230 – (1310×1) – 31540
Apart from Basic pay, there are various allowances which will provide to selected candidates.
Dearness Allowance (DA):
· Dearness allowance is revised on quarterly basis and it is based on the CPI which is announced by Government of India.
· Now current DA has been fixed at 39.40% of the Basic Pa.
· DA is depends on inflation rate when Inflation is high, DA goes up and vice versa.
· HRA can be either 10% or 9% or 7.5% based on the allocation of the candidates.
· But SBI salary of Clerk is 2000/- extra from others banks, because SBI offers various others allowances to their employees.
For a Clerical Cadre post applying candidates must have a Graduate Degree from a Recognized University / Institution. Minimum Qualification for clerical post are same in both SBI as well as in IBPS.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Clerical post is the first step where educated youth starts their career in bank. Generally the bank provides training for few weeks and then candidates are placed either in a division or an organizational office.
Career growth Prospects:
In-cadre promotion of clerks:
· Persons in clerical cadre who has fulfilled ten years of service will be promoting to the post of Senior Assistant
· Person in Clerical Cadre post and has fulfilled twenty years of service will be promoted to the post of Special Assistant.
· Person in clerical cadre Post and has completed thirty years of service will be promoted to the post of Senior Special Assistant.
Promotion of clerks to officer cadre:
· Aspirants can be promoted to office cadre post if they fulfil all the Eligibility.
· They can be promoted as Trainee officer and JMGS-I if they fulfil the criterion which is provided below.
If a clerk completed three years of service then he / she become a trainee officer after clearing written test and interview.
Directly to JMGS-I:
When a clerk candidate completed six years of service then a clerk can become a JMGS-Scale1 officer, after clearing a written test and interview.