ISRO Scientist Engineer Syllabus 2016 All Branches Previous Papers PDF Exam Format
ISRO Scientist Engineer Syllabus 2016
The Indian Space Research Centre has announced the recruitment formas to hire the candidates for the post of Scientist Engineer. Many candidates have already applied for the recruitment form and they are now going to appear the examination.
The candidates are preparing well for the examination but they are not aware from the syllabus and the exam pattern which is very important for the candidates to crack the exams. Through syllabus and exam pattern the aspirants can get the idea to prepare well.
The appliers are said that they may have to download the syllabus and exam pattern from the official website of ISRO or from the link and the steps that has been mentioned below.
· Announcement name: ISRO Scientist Engineer
· Announced for: ISRO Scientist Engineer Syllabus 2016
· Total posts: 375
· Official website: www.isro.gov.in.
Computers, electronics and mechanical
1 and ½ hour
Steps to download the syllabus:
· Initially, the candidates are required to log in to the official web site
· Now the aspirants may have to check the home page for the syllabus
· After this, open the appropriate link
· Then select the post for which the syllabus is needed
· After then, save the page and download it
· At last, take the print of the page for future references
Note: The candidates are required to check the details from the OfficialLink.