BHU Counselling 2016 bhuonline.in UET PET Schedule, Letter, Status
BHU Counselling 2016 bhuonline.in
Good news guys, UET PET Counselling schedule has been declaredby Banaras Hindu University and conduct entrance exam for admission in various Undergraduate courses and Postgraduate courses, the candidate has to go through BHU Counselling process to get admission or seat in his preferred choice of course. The candidates who appeared for the exam and clear the entrance exam will be selected for the admissions.
Read Also: Counselling के लिए जरुरी Documents
After the declaration of Entrance test BHU in proceeding to counselling process, going to issue the counselling Electronic Call letters to the qualified candidates on their e-Mail accounts. The counselling dates/ schedule process is to be displayed on the official website of the BHU. Candidate can get all details to go through the official website. We provide you all the updates. So, advice you all to keep in touch with us.
· Organization Name: Banaras Hindu University
· Exam for: UET, PET
· Category: Counselling Dates
· Official Website: bhuonline.in
BHU Counselling Procedure:
STEP 1: Online Preference Entry
· Honours Subject (Subject Combination) - for B.Sc.(Hons.)
· Honours Subject- for BA(Hons)
· Choice of Course.
· Seat Type: Whether the candidate wants seats with regular fee only or he/she is willing to take admission in Paid Seat if the regular fee seats are full.
STEP 2: Activity on the day of Counselling
· Reach the counselling venue at the prescribed time/date(s) given in this Call letter. Contact the Counselling Centre/Venue Incharge and mark your attendance by signing the attendance sheet available with the Counselling Centre Incharge..
· In case a candidate wants to change his/her preference, then he can do at this stage. Candidate needs to Request the Counselling Centre/Venue In charge to make changes. After preference entry form is finalized, get its printout, sign it and submit it along with other required original documents at the Verification Desk. These changes shall be treated as final and no further change can be made afterwards.
· The computer will allow seats strictly in order of merit in the entrance test taking into account the order of preference filled up by the candidate and availability of seats.
Mode of Payment of Admission Fee :
Online payment through credit card/ debit card through the payment gateway available on the Entrance Test portal
· Payment of Fee in cash at the Fee Counters (check the location of the nearest Fee Counter at the Counseling Centre/Venue)
STEP 3: Activity on next day of Counselling date
· After submission of fee, the candidate needs to submit its proof to the Counselling Centre/Venue Incharge latest by 04:00 pm on the next day of the Counselling.
· This will not be required if a fee is paid Online payment through credit card/ debit card through the payment gateway available on the Entrance Test portal.
· If a candidate is not able to submit the proof of payment by the said deadline due to any reason, then his/her provisional admission letter shall be withdrawn or cancelled
· Original counseling letter along with photocopy
· BHU Call Letter
· Original Admit card along with photocopy of admit card
· Photocopy of 10th & 12th class certificates.
· Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) signed by approved authority
· Few Passport size Color photographs
· Medical documents mentioned on Banaras Hindu University application form
· Other supportive documents
Note: For more information candidates may go through the official website.
Read Also: सरकारी नौकरी 2016