Monday, 27 June 2016
Good news, Uttar Pradesh Government has recently announcedthe notification about Samajwadi pension Yojana 2016 to providing financial assistance to nearly 40 lakhs rural people. Since poverty is a major social problem in Uttar Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh government introduced the new pension scheme and aims to provide financial assistance of at least one family out of three poor families with the help of this scheme.
Read Also: Mukhyamantri Swasthya Bima Yojana (MSBY)
Recently government has depicted the scheme at the official website for Samajwadi pension yojana online form, List, Suchi, name list eligible pensioners, and old age pension. All pension schemes like vidhwa pension in up, samajwadi pension, Old age pension and other pension related information will be available at the this website which is http://sspy-up.gov.in.
Complete Description List:
· General/OBC 18 lakh
· SC/ST 12 lakh
· Minority 10 lakh
Uttar Pradesh Government launched the Pension scheme on January 2016. The new samajwadi pension yojana will adjust the existing Rani Laxmibai Pension Yojana scheme 2016 in a respected manner. The Scheme is expected to benefit about 40 to 50 million rural families living below poverty line such up ration card candidates of APL and BPL families in village and city.
Read Also: RSBY (Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana) Scheme
· Any family living below the poverty line can apply for this scheme.
· The residence of family should be in Uttar Pradesh.
· A valid proof of residence in Uttar Pradesh is required.
· The main beneficiary should have a bank account either with SBI or any other nationalized banks.
Some Additional Terms and Conditions:
· If a family has children who are in the group of 6-14 years old children must be enrolled in a government school in order to get the benefit of Samajwadi pension Yojona.
· Children must have a minimum of 70% attendance at school each month. Participation will be followed daily through SMS.
· Beneficiaries who get the benefits of this scheme should have enrolled in Mission Saksharta Rashtriya. They need to be educated if they are illiterate.
· Children under 5 years of age should be vaccinated regularly in public hospitals.
· Children should participate in medical tests at school with a difference of 6 months.
· Delivery should take place in public hospitals. Mothers should be hospitalized for delivery to the government hospital.
Families which are not eligible for pension under the new scheme
· Income taxpayers
· Government employees
· Employees of private Sector
· Families whose members are enrolled for other pension scheme such as Old Pension Scheme or any other scheme.
· Families who own motor vehicle.
· Families who possess properties such as land amounting to 0.5 hectare.
Required Information to Fill the Application Form
· Name of the Candidates
· His/her Age
· Father/husband’s name.
· Residence Address.
· Block information.
· Caste certificates
· Post office details
· Gram Panchayat details.
How to apply for Samajwadi Pension Yojana
· Person who want to apply for this scheme need to log-in to http://sspy-up.gov.in
· Click to the downloading the Samajwadi Pension yojana online form.
· Fill the downloaded application form.
· Upload the filled application form along with all relevant document which needed
· Submit the form by clicking on submit tab
· At last, take a printout for the further need.
Read Also: Auto Rickshaw Permit Lottery 2016
Help Line Toll-Free Number – 18001036048
Note: For more information candidates may check the official website.