UPSESSB Admit Card 2016 – 17 Download UP TGT PGT Exam Hall Ticket Link
UPSESSB Admit Card 2016
Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board has announcedUPSESSB Admit Card 2016 officially at official website. The organization has commencement the notification for the UPSESSB Exam Hall Ticket 2016 which will available to download from the official website. The organization has going to be held in the upcoming month of 2016 at various allotted exam centers.
According to the data, before ten or fifteen days, the higher authority will upload admit card download on their official website. This is a good news for those candidates who are going to appear for this exam may download their Hall Ticket from official website. Total number of post is 9224. Selection board of UPSESSB will shortlist the contenders by consider their performance in Written Examination followed by Interview.
Large number of aspirants are responded for this notification and finished their application process, now they are awaiting the arrival of UP TGT PGT Exam Hall Ticket 2016 which is compulsory for go to the exam
We all know that admit cards as proof of identity for all candidates. Without Admit card candidates will not enter in the examination room. It gives all the necessary information, such as the applicant's name, roll number, exam date, exam place, etc. candidates are suggested that they should take their UPSESSB Admit Card 2016
To get more information about UPSESSB Admit Card 2016 candidates need to stay with this page which is created by the team of sarkarinaukricareer.in.
· Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB)
· Name of Posts: TGT/ PGT teacher
· Number of Posts: 9294
· Official Website: www.upsessb.org.
· Category: Admit Card
· State of examination: Uttar Pradesh
· Job Type: Govt Job
- TGT Teacher – 7950 Posts
- PGT Teacher – 1344 Posts
UPSESSB TGT PGT Teacher Notification 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- For TGT Teacher Post : Graduate Degree in Concerned Subject with B.Ed/ BTC or its identical
- For PGT Teacher Post : Post Graduate/ Master Degree in Concerned Subject or identical
- For TGT Teacher Post : Rs. 9300-34800/- plus Grade pay Rs. 4600/-
- For PGT Teacher Post : Rs. 9300-34800/- plus Grade pay Rs. 4800/-
- For General & OBC Candidates: Rs. 625
- For SC Candidates: Rs. 375
- For ST Candidates: Rs. 175
How to Download
· Candidates should visit the official site @ http://www.upsessb.org/
· Find out UP TGT PGT Exam Hall Ticket link,
· Click on the respective link
· Enter your Application/Registration Number and Password or Date of Birth (DOB)
· Click on Submit button to proceed.
· Download the UP TGT PGT Exam Hall Ticket link, will displayed on your screen
· Take the hard copy for further use
Read Also: Learn to Fill up Online Application Form
- Dear candidates are requested to carry one hard copy of call letter with original ID like Aadhar Card, Driving License and Election Card etc.
- Do not carry any type of electronic devices like as Mobile/Laptop/Calculator and other
- Carry one blue and black point pen for exam purpose.
- UP TGT PGT Exam Date & Timings: Updating soon
- UP TGT PGT Admit Card download Starts from: Updating shortly
Note: For more information candidates may visit the official link.