Saturday, 9 July 2016
Defence Research and Development Organization Recruitment & Assessmenthas been issued by filling up 233 Scientist Engineer Vacancies in various branches. Applicants, who want to be the part of this organization they may apply for this Vacancy, by submitting the filled application form on or sooner than the last date. Get complete details about DRDO RAC Recruitment 2016 - 17 from below equipped section.
Other Details related to DRDO RAC Recruitment 2016 like vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, salary offered, selection procedure, application fee, important dates etc that are listed below on the section of this page. So, advice to all candidates who are going to participate in this exam keep in touch with us for the further details. We will regularly update this page
The Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military ‘research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organization. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India. Candidates can apply for this recruitment according to their eligibility criteria.
Organization Name: Defence Research and Development Organization
· Name of Posts: Scientist Engineer
· Number of Posts: 233
· Official Website: www.rac.gov.in
· Mode of Apply: Online
Age Limit: The upper age limit not exceeding 28 years (as on closing date i.e. 10 Apr 2016) Age relaxations applicable as per norms.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed Graduation/ Post- Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Selection Procedure: GATE 2015/2016 Score.
· For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is - 100 &
· For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/PED/WOMEN) Application Fee is - Nil.
How to Apply:
· At first candidates need to visit official website @ www.rac.gov.in
· Find recruitment tab
· Click on suitable link for applying post
· Read it carefully to know the eligibility and requirements
· Click on apply online application form
· Fill the form with complete details
· Upload photograph and documents.
· Pay the fee
· At last, take a print out for the further use.
Last Date for Registration of Online Application Form Is: 10th August 2016
Note: For more information candidates may go through the official website
Read Also: कैसे पाये मनपसंद सरकारी नौकरी