Monday, 29 August 2016
Fantastic News for those candidates who are preparing for GATE 2017.Virtual calculator can be used by candidates during the GATE 2017 Test, The organization is made live for practice. Candidates can do best preparation with the help of virtual calculator and you need to know about all the functionalities for this calculator that’s can use easily for test session and same your time duration.
This is the first time virtual calculator allowed for GATE online examination. So do your practice with virtual calculator that’s makes for you easily and time saving. Physical calculator is not allowed in GATE 2017. GATE 2017 committee has change the syllabus that’s you can use virtual calculator easily.
Advantages of Using Virtual Calculator:
· For easy access, the right hand side of the virtual calculator contains all the keys required for simple operations.
· All Scientific functions and operations are separated on the left hand side of the virtual calculator.
· Inverse functions have separate keys (no need to press SHIFT or INV keys)
· Functions are grouped together for easy access. All trigonometric functions are together. Inverse functions are placed below the respective functions.
· Two display boxes are provided at the top of the virtual calculator. The top box indicates the sequence of the keys pressed (not the actual calculations) and is just for reference.
· The display box below it indicates the actual values entered or obtained after calculations.
· Start Date To Fill Application Form: 1st Sept 2016
· Last Date To Submit Application Form: 4th October 2016
· Date Of Exam: 4th, 5th, 11th and 12th Feb 2017
· Release Of Admit Card: 5th Jan 2017
· Date Of Result: 27 March 2017
Note: For more information candidates may go through the official website.
Read Also: www.employmentnews.gov.in 2016