NATA 2017 Application Form www.nata.in Important Dates Online Registration
A latest notification about NATA 2017 Exam is going to be released for those candidates who want to get admission in architecture courses like B.Arch offered by top institutions of the country for the session 2017.
The NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) is a national level aptitude test organized by Council of Architecture. Applicants who desire to grab this opportunity they will be register from the website. Application form will be available from Third week of January, 2017. So guys get ready for to take admission and work hard for the preparation.
Organization is looking for hardworking and self-motivated candidates for filling up various Courses. Contenders’ who desire to take admission they may apply for this course by filling form from the official website.
Read More: कैसे करे IIT के लिए तैयारी - जानिये
Other Details related to NATA 2017 Application Form like age limit, educational qualification, procedure, application fee, important dates, how to apply, examination pattern, syllabus etc that are listed below on the section of this page which is created by team of sarkarinaukricareer.in.
So, advice to all candidates who are going to participate in this exam keep in touch with us for the further details. We will regularly update this page.
NATA 2017 Overview:
· Organization Name: Council of Architecture
· Name of Exam: – National Aptitude Test in Architecture
· Mode to apply- Online
· Official Website: www.nata.in
· Candidates should have completed class 10th or equivalent examination
· For B.Arch course, students should have cleared 12th or equivalent exam with mathematics subject.
· Examination fee for NATA is Rs. 1000 including application fee and brochure.
· Fee has to be paid at the time of purchasing application.
· Exam are comprises of two parts i.e. drawing test and aesthetic sensitivity test.
· The drawing test will be conducted through offline mode (pen and paper based) and aesthetic sensitivity test will be conducted through online mode (computer based test).
· The drawing test will contain three questions.
· Candidates will get total two hours for drawing test.
· In aesthetic sensitivity test, candidates have to answer 40 objective type questions.
· To answer each question total 90 seconds are allotted in CBT mode.
How to Apply:
· Candidates have to visit the official site
· Go to ‘career’ tab from left side of home page.
· The candidates have to enter their e-mail and choose password, after that the candidates will have enter their details like Name, address, qualification etc.
· Now click on apply online the application form.
· Fill the application form with complete details
· Upload certificates in respect of his/ her qualification, Caste/ Community certificate and passport size photographs.
· Submit the application form
· At last, take a printout for the future use
Commencement of Online Form
Third week of January, 2017
Exam Starts From
First week of April, 2017
Last Date fo Exam
Second week of August, 2017
Registration last date
Second week of August, 2017
Read More: Check out Latest Application Form
Read More: Check out all Entrance Examination