OJEE 2017 - 18 Online Application Form ojee.nic.in Important Dates
Looking for OJEE Application Form 2017 – 18. Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board wills public soon the notification regarding the OJEE Application Form 2017. Candidates who are preparing for exam want to get admission into various degree programmes.
Candidates, who find themselves eligible, must go for online registration on or before the last date of application submission. This organization conducts this test to check the quality and ability of candidates for courses. It will use for an invite the eligible applicants for the various under graduation and Post graduation courses like B.Tech. / MBBS / BDS / MBA / MCA /MCA-Dual Degree/ MAM /Architecture /Pharmacy/ PGAT/ PGDM/ PGCM/ PGDM.
Every year, a huge amount of candidates has participated in this process and then doping the various UG and PG Courses through this board. We have collected all the mandatory details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection criteria, examination pattern, the syllabus and also all the important dates regarding this examination. These all details are mentioned in various points below.
Details about OJEE 2017 - 18 Online Application Form:
· Organization Name: Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board
· Exam Name: Joint Entrance Exam
· Category: application form notification
· Official site : ojee.nic.in
· BAMS and BHMS
· B Planning
· B.Tech Lateral Entry
· B.Pharma Lateral Entry
· Integrated MBA
OJEE UG Courses Eligibility:
· B.Tech/B.Pharm (LE): If you want to apply for these courses, applicants must complete diploma with 45% Marks and 40% for SC/ST candidates.
OJEE PG Courses Eligibility:
· MBA/MCA: If you will apply for these courses applicants must complete graduation any discipline with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST).
· Integrated MBA (5 years): Candidates must complete 10+2 with 45% marks and 40% for SC/ST.
· BAMS & BHMS/Pharmacy/Pharmacy and BAMS & BHMS Application Fee: 1000/-
· LE (Engineering, Pharma) Application Fee: 1000/- Per candidate
· MCA/MBA/LE-MCA: 1000/- Per candidate
· Tech/M.Tech(PT)/M.Arch/M.Pharma: Rs. 1000/-
· MBA and MCA, MBA and LE-MCA, MBA and PGAT: 1500/- Per candidate
· Integrated MBA: 1000/-
How to Apply:
· Candidates need to visit the Official Website
· Click Register and provide the details required and click submit.
· Now, hit on “Examination” tab which is mentioned in the menu bar on the homepage of official site.
· Then, read the complete information and select “OJEE 2017 - 18” link which is given in the section of Registration.
· Using Enrolment ID and Password created,
· Log In to fill the application details.
· After filling all the details in a prescribed format
· Click on submit for successful registration.
· At last, take a printout for the future need
Commencement of Online Application
First week of February 2017
Last date for over of online registration
Month of March 2017
Second week of May 2017