SSC Junior Engineer 2016 – 17 Recruitment Notification Last Date Apply Online
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Junior Engineers in various government departments. This organization invites the applications to filling up for various posts for various vacant positions.
This is good news for those candidates who are waiting for this job, so candidate grab this excellent opportunity and brighten your career to get the job with this organization. The Open Competitive Computer Based Examination will be conducted from December 3 to 5, 2016.
Talent and self-motivated candidates who are willing to work with this organization and meets all eligibility criteria can apply online for this posts from the official website on or before the last date of application submission. Application form will start from 1st Oct 2016.
Candidates who want to know more updates about the job in UP SSC Junior Engineer 2016 – 17 & its related details such as educational requirement of the job, experience, age limit to apply for the job and many other details please read the below given content up to the end point of the page which is designed to provide all necessary details.
· Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
· Name of Posts: Junior Engineer
· Number of Posts: Various
· Exam Level – Open Competitive Exam (All India)
· Job Category : Govt. Job
· Application Mode : Offline Mode
· Official Website: http://www.sscmpr.org
· Junior Engineer (Civil)
· Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
· Junior Engineer (Electrical)
· Junior Engineer (Electrical and Mechanical)
· Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying and Contract)
Read Also: Check out SSC JE Syllabus PDF
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed B.E. / B.Tech. / Diploma in relevant specialization from any approved institution / board.
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age limit should be 18 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Selection Procedure: Written Test & Interview
· General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
· For SC/ ST/ Women/PWD Candidates: No Fee
Salary Structure: Rs. 9300/ - Rs. 34800/- + Grade pay Rs. 4200/-
Read Also: SSC Salary Chart 2016 Pay Scale & Allowances
How to Apply:
· Candidates first visit the official page
· Click on appropriate link for you want to apply
· Read it thoroughly to get the requirements
· Click on download the application form
· fill the application form with required details without any mistake
· Use applicants personal and professional information
· Attach all copies of all academic qualification and experience certificates
· At last send it to the mentioned address in advertisement
Read Also: sscregistration.nic.in Online Application
Commencement of Online Form
Last Date to Apply
03 to 05th Dec 2016
Note: For more information you can visit the official website.
Read Also: ऐसे करे SSC CGL परीक्षा के लिए तैयारी