SSC JE Recruitment Notification
SSC Staff Selection commission invites an application from technical graduates to fill up huge number of Junior Engineers in various departments of India.
Under this recruitment process candidate of electrical, civil, mechanical will be recruited in following projects-
Name of Project/Department
JE (Civil and Mechanical)
Central Public Works Department (CPWD) & Department
JE (Civil, Electrical and Mechanical)
Border Roads Organization (BRO) in Ministry of Defence
JE (Electrical and Mechanical)
Military Engineering Service (MES)
JE (Civil and Mechanical)
Central Water Commission (CWC) and Farakka Barrage
So those candidates who find themselves eligible and ready to work in any part of India may apply for this recruitment by sending application though online only before closer date of application.
All aspirants are advised please check eligibility clauses before going to apply for this recruitment process, in the case if your qualification will not matching as required in notification then commission has right to reject your candidature in document verification round.
Staff Selection Commission
Number of openings:
Mode to apply:
03-August-2015(According to SSC calendar)
Type of job:
According to department
Name of post and department
SSC JE (Civil), Border Roads Organization (BRO) Ministry of Defence
3 year Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University or Institute.
SSC JE (Electrical and Mechanical), Border Roads Organization (BRO) Ministry of Defence
3 year Diploma in Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical) from a recognized University or Institute.
SSC JE (Civil & Electrical), CPWD
Diploma in Civil, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from an institution recognized by the Central Government or equivalent qualification
SSC JE (Civil & Electrical), Department
SSC JE (Civil & Electrical), Department of Posts -Three years Diploma or equivalent in Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering from an institution recognized by the Central government.
· An application fee for general/OBC category candidate is 100/- only.
· Candidates from reserved quota SC/ST and girls from all categories will exempted from any fees.
· Candidates can deposit fee of application through the State Bank I-collect option online otherwise they can pay auto generated challan of SBI bank.
Selection of the aspirants on post of JE will be done on the basis of total marks in the written examination & personal interview. Those candidates who qualify from the written papers will be called for personal interview round. At last all finally selected candidates will called for document verification after that whose documents are in order will finally recruited for 2 year progression period .After the completion of progression candidates will appointed on permanent basis.
Interview Question and Answers
Fresher’s Interview Questions: FAQ
Written Examination Tips
How to apply
· Login to official website of SSC by clicking on ssconline.nic.in this URL.
· Do the part 1 registration here and pay the fees through SBI I-collect or generate challan.
· Note down your registration number because it is necessary for part 2 registration.
· After paying the fees done part 2 registrations by logging to same website.
· Upload your signature and photo and submit the application.
· Keep your registration number safe it will use for further proceedings.
· Read Also: Learn to Fill up Online Application Form
Dates to remember
Online application starts on
04 July 2015
Online application ends on
03 August 2015
Written exam dates
01,08 and 15 November 2015
Note: Please check more details about this vacancy by clicking on officiallink.