SSC Online Registration Part 1 and Part 2 , Procedure Steps and Form
Posted by Dinesh Chandra
SSC Online Registration part 1 and Part 2
Dear aspirants Staff Selection Commission (SSC) realised the notification for the different post and the registration is going on so for this need to know for the aspirants how will be registration taking place. Today we are going to explain herethat how you will register in the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) which conduct exam for various posts.
Aspirants can read this article and know the process that how online application form will fill for the SSC examination. After reading this article you able to fill the online application form because we covered full details about the process of filling online application form step by step, so this way applicant easily understand How to fill application form online.
Our dedicated team provide to you complete details about the online application registration step by step. For more article and job notification you can visit our portal sarkarinaukricareer.com
Steps For SSC Part 1 Registration:
1. For the SSC online registration, there are two step registration part 1 and part 2. We will tell here step by step registration process.
2. First of all aspirants need to fill part 1 registration form in this section fill all necessary details which is required for the registration like Name, Father's Name, DOB, Select Centre and Code also fill the Gender Detail and Category and at last fill postal correspondent address.
3. After filling the form carefully you need to go submit button.
4. After submit the form online of the Part 1 registration you get the registration number keep it for further registration .
This is now complete the part 1 registration.
Steps For SSC Part 2 Registrations:
1. Now applicants ready For the SSC online registration part 2, in this section you should enter the registration no. This generated after the part 1 registration.
2. After then a form will be open here it need to upload your coloured passport size photograph in required format this is JPEG Format.
3. Now the fee can be submit through online mode using the Debit/Credit Card or via net banking.
4. Another mode for the fee submission through the Challan form which can be generate with the help of registration number. You get the Journal number, now needs to submit in the fee section of registration form
5. After then you will get the confirmation note for completion the form proper manner. Now this time you have successfully completed the online registration Part 1 and Part 2.
Above step by step process will help you to SSC registration. If you want some more information and updates, subscribe our daily news letter. You can also visit our portal sarkarinaukricareer.com for more article and career related news.
Please Share if you Like this Post !
- IBPS 2015 - 2016 Application Form, Online Registration, CWE for PO, SO, Clerk
- SSC CGL 2015 Online Registration, important Exam Dates Notification
- UP Bed 2015 - 2016 Application form upbed.nic.in Admission Notification Fees Date
- CRPF Recruitment 2015 www.crpf.nic.in Apply for 24588 Openings Notice
- SSC Calendar 2015 - 2016 for Examinations - Notification Dates and Time
- SBI Clerk Syllabus 2015 Written Exam Paper Pattern and Format – PDF
- Upcoming Bank Jobs 2015 Notification And Online Exam Dates
- UPTET 2015 Online Registration www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in Advertisement
- SBI PO Syllabus 2015 Exam Pattern and Paper Structure
- UP ITI 2015 - 2016 Online Application Form www.vppup.in important Dates Registration