UPPCL Recruitment 2016 – 17 Apply Online 256 Assistant Accountant Bharti
Good News for those candidates who are looking for job in government sector, grab this golden opportunity and groom their career to get the job.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation limited has promulgated UPPCL Recruitment 2016 – 17 Notification for assistant accountant posts accessible in their Department. It had scattered the Notification for filling the 256 various posts. Eligible appellants can submit the applications on or before its last date. The Officials are yet to announce particular Dates to accomplish Registration Process.
Chosen candidates acquire a decent compensation allocated to the specified post designated to the person. All the desired and eligible candidates who expect to join with UPPCL can utilize this good opportunity.
UPPCL Recruitment 2016 – 17 Details
· Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation limited
· Name of Posts: Assistant Accountant
· Number of Posts: 256
· Official Website: http:// uppcl.org /
· Job Category : Govt. Job
· Application Mode : Online Mode
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed Graduation degree or Equivalent in commerce stream from a reputed institute recognized by University or Institution.
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age limit should be in between 21 years to 40 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules
Read Also: Government Exam Age Calculator
Selection Procedure: Written Exam and Personal Interview.
· For ST/SC Candidates of Uttar Pradesh: 600/-
· For PWD (OA/LA Only): No fee but 10/- for processing fee
· For General, OBC, Ex-serviceman of UP: 900/-
· For all candidates of other states: 900/-
· Note: Bank Charges will be paid by candidates separately.
Salary Structure: Rs. 5200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs. 3000/
How to Apply:
· Visit official website
· Hit on “Announcements” tab and select “Vacancies” link which is located at the top menu bar of the homepage.
· Read all the instruction carefully
· Fill required details and make payments
· Submit the application form.
· At last, take a printout for the future use
Commencement of Online Application
Last Date to Apply