KPSC Recruitment 2016 – 17 kpsc.kar.nic.in 1353 Group C Posts Apply Online
Karnataka Public Service Commission has released job bulletin to recruit the pupil for the vacancy of Group C Non Technical vacancies. The total number of vacancy positions are to be filled is 1353 posts in the department.
Position wise vacancy list is provided KPSC Recruitment 2016 – 17 view it and apply for the relevant post. As per KPSC qualifications needed are concern field a recognized University. Age of the applying aspirant should be 18 years whereas age calm is applicable as per government norms.
Candidates who want to know more updates about the recruitment & its related details such as educational requirement of the job, experience, age limit to apply for the job and many other details please read the below given content up to the end point of the page which is designed to provide all necessary details.
KPSC Recruitment 2016 – 17 Details:
· Hiring Organization – Karnataka Public Service Commission
· Post Name- Group C Posts
· Total No. of Vacancies – 1353 posts
· Employment Type – Full time
· Official site – kpsc.kar.nic.in
Educational Qualification: 10th/12th/Bachelor degree in concerned discipline (as according to post applied) from a recognized university or institute.
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age limit should be 18 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Read Also: Government Exam Age Calculator
Selection Procedure: Written Examination & Interview
Salary Offered: Rs.11600-36800/-
· General Category: Rs. 300/-
· SC/ST Category: Rs. 25/-
· KPSC written exam having objective type of Questions
· There will be total 200 Marks
· There will be negative marking for each wrong answer
· Time duration for the exam is 2 1/2 Hours
· General Knowledge
· General Kannada
· General English
· Computer Knowledge
How to Apply:
· Candidates first visit the official page
· Click on the KPSC Technical Group C ‘Apply Online’ link In home page
· Read it thoroughly to get the requirements
· Click on Online application form
· fill the application form with required details without any mistake
· Use applicants personal and professional information
· Upload scanned copies of all academic qualification and experience certificates
· Pay the application fee if required
· Now Click on the Submit and Download it
· At last, take a print out for the future use.
Commencement of Online Form
Last Date to Apply