Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 www.mahapolice.gov.in 784 Law Officer, ASI Posts
Excellent job chance for all those job hunters who are willing to make their career in police department, Maharashtra Public Service Commission has advertised an advertisement for the vacancy of 784 Law Officer, ASI. Organization is searching for dynamic and energetic candidates for filling up the vacant vacancies.
Position wise vacancy list is provided Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 views it and apply for the relevant post. As per qualifications needed are concern field a recognized University. Age of the applying aspirant should be 18 years whereas age calm is applicable as per government norms. To grab a job opportunity in government sector is dream of everyone but only few got this chance. Applicants who are willing to clutch this job chance they may apply by filling application form.
Candidates who want to know more updates about this recruitment & its related details such as educational requirement of the job, experience, age limit to apply for the job and many other details please read the below given content up to the end point of the page which is designed to provide all necessary details.
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 Details:
· Organization Name: Maharashtra Police
· Name of The Posts: Law Officer, ASI
· Number of Post: 784
· Official site: www.mahapolice.gov.in
· Job Location: Maharashtra
· Law Officer: 34
· Asst Sub Inspector: 750
Age Limit: Candidate’s maximum age limit should be 28 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Educational Qualification: Aspirants should complete Graduation/Diploma or equivalent qualification form the recognized university or board.
· Asst Sub Inspector will get Rs.9, 300-34, 800 with a grade pay of Rs.4, 300/-
· Law Officer will receive Rs. 15000/12000
· For Unreserved Category: Rs. 373/-
· For Reserved Category: Rs. 273/- (for Asst Sub Inspector only)
How to Apply for Maharashtra Police Recruitment:
- First candidates need to visit official portal
- Go to appropriate link for the applying post
- Read it carefully to know the eligibility and requirements
- Eligible candidates apply online the application form
- Fill the required information with required details
- Upload your recent pass port size photograph on the form
- Upload photo copies of all your academic qualification and experience certificates
- Verify the information before submission and correct the errors
- At last, take a printout and send it to the given address
Special Inspector General of Police,
Nashik Range, Gadkari Chowk
Nashik – 422002
Last Date to Apply | For Law Officer
Last Date to Apply | For Asst Sub Inspector
Official Notification| For Law Officer
Official Notification| For Asst Sub Inspector