Sunday, 7 August 2016
Guys are you eagerly to make your career in Government Sectorthan this is fantastic news for you all, Recently Shipping Corporation of India has been released the recruitment notification for various posts.
The Organization invites to fill up various vacancies of 28 Instructors, Faculty Posts. Applicants who desire to grab this job opportunity they may apply for www.shipindia.com Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date of application submission.
Organization is looking for hardworking and self-motivated candidates for filling up various vacancies. Contenders’ who desire to build their career in government sector they may apply for this recruitment by filling form from the official website.
Other Details related to www.shipindia.com Recruitment 2016 like vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, salary offered, selection procedure, application fee, important dates, how to apply, examination pattern, syllable etc that are listed below on the section of this page which is created by team of sarkarinaukricareer.in. So, advices to all candidates who are going to participate in this exam keep in touch with us for the further details. We will regularly update this page.
· Name Of the Organization: Shipping Corporation of India
· Post Name : Faculty, Instructors, Nurse
· Number of Posts: 28
· Official site- www.shipindia.com
· Nautical Faculty – 04
· Marine Engineering Faculty – 04
· Academic Faculty – 01
· Management Faculty – 02
· Instructors (Nautical) – 04
· Workshop Instructors – 07
· For Boiler – 01
· FFTC instructor cum warden – 01
· GME instructor cum warden – 01
· Welding Instructors – 01
· Nurse – 01
Read Also: www.employmentnews.gov.in 2016
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have completed ITI / Diploma (Computer Science, Computer, Mechanical Engineering) / Graduation Degree (Computer Science / Computer Engineering) / Post Graduation Degree / Engineering Degree from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 60 years to 65 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules
Selection Procedure: Personal Interview.
Salary Structure: Rs. 1000/- per hour (Post 1,2,5-11), Rs. 700/- per hour (Post 3,4) Per month and other benefits as per SCI Policies Circulars.
How to Apply:
· Candidates have to visit the official site @ www.shipindia.com
· Go to ‘career’ tab from left side of home page.
· Click on appropriate link for applying posts.
· Now click on download application form.
· Fill the application form with complete details
· Attach scanned copies of certificates in respect of his/ her qualification, Caste/ Community certificate and passport size photographs.
· Send it to the given address
Read Also: Learn to Fill up Online Application Form
Principal, Maritime Training Institute, 52-C,
Adi Shankaracharya Marg, Powai, Mumbai-400072
Last Date for Application Submission: 06/09/2016