CBSE Scholarship 2016 for 10th/12th, Meritorious, Single Child Scheme
· Single Girl students who have secured 60% / 6.2 CGPA or more marks / grades in Class X exam and want to pursue their studying of Class XI & XII in CBSE School.
· Student per month tuition fee should not more than Rs. 1500/-
· The scholarship will be provided to Indian Nationals only.
· The candidate must keep on her educational studies in Class XI and XII from CBSE.
· Students passed CBSE Class X Examination in the academic year 2015 are eligible for this scholarship.
Documents to be attached with the Application form:
· Attested photocopy of score card of Class X
· An affidavit from the parent showing that the applicant is the only child of their parents on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 10/-.
· Attested Xerox copy of bank pass book bearing account number in which the amount is to be credited.
· Income Tax Returns/Form-16 of both the Parents issued by the company must be attached along with the affidavit.