CEED 2017 Application Form, Notification, Exam Imp Dates & Eligibility
A notification has been announced regarding CEED 2017 to invite application forms for admission to admission to the M.Des. courses offered at some of the IITs, IISc and some other institutes. This Exam is national level entrance examination which is conducted by IITs Bombay. CEED (Common Entrance Examination) will be conducted on 22 January 2017.
Other information related to CEED 2017 such as age limit, educational criteria, application fee, selection procedure, how to apply, important dates etc are given below on the section of this page. So advices to all candidates who are going to apply for this post keep in touch with us for the further details.
CEED 2017 | Brief Information:
· Organization: One of the IITs
· Official Website: http://ceed.iitb.ac.in
· Exam Name: Combined Entrance Examination for Design 2017
· Level of Exam – National Level
· Mode of Apply: Online / Offline
· The candidates must possess a B.E./B.Arch/B.Des/Interior design degree of minimum 4 years at the time of application.
· Candidates possessing a professional diploma in design such as NID or CEPT of 4 years are also eligible for the exam.
· A candidate with a degree in BFA (4 years) or GD Art (5 years after class 10th) is also eligible to take the exam.
· A candidate with MA/M.Sc./MCA is also eligible for CEED 2017.
Written test/ Group Discussion/ Personal interview
· Product Design and Engineering
· Industrial Design
· Visual Communication
· Interaction Design
· Mobility and Vehicle Design
· For Women/SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 1000/-
· For others: Rs. 2000/-
Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur, and Thiruvananthapuram.
How to Apply:
· Eligible candidates need to visit the official website @ http://www.gate.iitb.ac.in/
· After that, hit on suitable link for online registration.
· Read all the instruction for applying posts
· Hit on apply online application form.
· Start filling an application form with all essential details
· Upload scanned image signature (if required)
· After filling the form check it once before submitting
· At last, take print out of form and keep it safe for future reference
How to Apply:
· Interested candidates first visit the official website
· Log on to http://ceed.iitb.ac.in
· Click on Registration link
· Read the instructions carefully & Click on “Click here to apply Online”.
· Now fill the application form properly.
· Upload recent scanned Photo & Signature
· Pay the application fee
· Submit the form.
· At last take a printout of online application for future use.
Online form Starts From
17/10/2016 from 2.00 PM Onwards
Last Date to Apply
Download Admit Card
Read Also: List of Engineering Examination in India