OTET Orissa 2016 www.bseodisha.nic.in Notice important Dates Online Form
OTET Orissa 2016
Big News for Candidates of Orissa States! Government of Odishahas released the recruitment notification for the posts. The organization has invites the applications to filling up for various position of teacher in primary or secondary schools of the state of Orissa.
Those candidate who are looking for government job in Orissa State, grab this golden opportunity and brighten their career to get the job with this organization. Interested and self-motivated candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and eager to work with this organization can apply through online mode from its official website which is www.bseodisha.nic.in on or before the last date of application submission.
Read Also: कैसे बनाये Teaching में अपना करियर
Other Details related to OTET Orissa 2016 like vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, salary offered, selection procedure, application fee, important dates, how to apply, examination pattern, syllable etc that are listed below on the section of this page which is created by team of sarkarinaukricareer.in.
So, advice to all candidates who are going to participate in this exam keep in touch with us for the further details. We will regularly update this page.
· Association Name: Board of Secondary Education, Odisha
· Exam Name: Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test 2016
· Number of Posts: Various
· Official Website: www.bseodisha.nic.in
· Mode of Apply: Online
· Job Location: Orissa
· Employment Type: Govt Jobs
Age Limit: Candidates Age limit should be between 21 to 40 Years. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
Read Also: Government Exam Age Calculator
For Paper 1 :
· Higher Secondary (+2 or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education
· 2 years Diploma in Education (Special Education) approved by RCI (Rehabilitation Council of India)
· Graduation with 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education Or 2 years Diploma in Special Education approved by Rehabilitation Council of India.
For Paper 2 :
· Graduation with at least 50% marks with 1 year Bachelor’s Degree in Education (B.Ed.) or 1 year B.Ed. (Special Education) approved by RCI
· Higher Secondary (+2 or equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 years B.A. Ed./ B.Sc. Ed. (integrated course).
· Candidates who are pursuing (Final Year) of any of the teacher education courses (recognized by NCTE or by the RCI as the case may be) can also appear in Odisha TET 2016.
Salary Offered: Rs. 13880 - 36640/-
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs.350/- as application fee for being a part of this test.
Mode of payment Debit card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Challan (Offline Mode)
Selection Procedure: Written Examination and Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates have to visit the official site that is http://bseodisha.nic.in/
- Then choose the option of “Examinations”
- After that click on the link of Apply Online for Odisha TET 2016
- Click on “Registration” link for new registration.
- If already registered, then ‘Login’.
- Fill the application form with complete details
- Upload the Recent Photo and Signature
- Make Online Payment or Generate Challan
- Click on the submit button.
- Take print out of your application form for future uses.
· Submission of Online Application Form Starts from: 24.06.2016
· Last date for submission of online application: 11.07.2016
· OTET examination date: December 2016
Note: For more information candidates may go through the official link
Read also: check out more teaching jobs