ESIC Mumbai Recruitment 2016 – 17 Walk-In For 42 Part Time Specialist
ESIC Mumbai Recruitment
Employees State Insurance Corporation has releasedan official notification for the post of Senior Resident Specialist in different department. The total numbers of positions are 42 to be filled through this ESIC Mumbai Recruitment.
Competitors who are looking for latest government jobs they may utilize this wonderful opportunity provided by the recruitment. As per this ESIC Mumbai Notification, the required education qualifications are graduate degree with Relevant Discipline.
Interested job fighters who are eligible can apply for these posts with online Application Process. Choosing of candidates will be based on the interview conducted by the recruitment board.
· Organization Name: Employees State Insurance Corporation
· Name of Posts: Senior Resident Specialist
· Number of Posts : 42
· Mode of Apply: Online
· Official Website: www.esic.nic.in
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed Post Graduation or Diploma in relevant subject from the recognized university.
Age Limit: Candidates maximum age limit should be 45 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Read Also: Government Exam Age Calculator
Selection Procedure: Walk in interview
Salary Structure: Selected candidates will get Rs.40,000 Per Month
How to Apply:
· Eligible and interested candidates who meets the eligibility criteria can go for the official website and check all the details
· Candidates need to attend the interview with the Application form along with the Candidates Qualification documents.
· Address and date of the Interview are mentioned on the official notification
21 & 22 September 2016
Note: For more information you can visit the official website.
Apply for Sarkari Naukri