BISCOMAUN Recruitment 2016 – Various Posts Details With Last Date
BISCOMAUN Recruitment 2016
BISCOMAUN has depicted the recruitment through the official notice. In the official notification it hasmentioned that through this notification the candidates will be selected for the various posts. The candidates can select the desired posts and can apply for the recruitment. The candidates are informed that they must apply for the application form as on or before the last date.
The more details about the BISCOMAUN Recruitment 2016 can be found here as the details regarding the Age limit, Selection criteria, no. of posts, name of the posts, age limit and relaxation, how to apply and some important dates etc. The candidates can visit down the page and check the details of the recruitment.
Precis for BISCOMAUN Recruitment 2016:
- Posts No. 1 to 6: Minimum- 21 & maximum- 35 years
- Posts No. 7 to 11: Minimum- 21 & maximum- 30 years
- SC/ST Candidates will get 05 years upper age relaxation
- OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates will get 03 years upper age relaxation
Check the official notification for educational qualification.
- All Candidates need to pay Rs. 1000/- examination fees where as SC/ST categories candidates will pay Rs. 500/- examination fees only.
- The applicants applying for the Post of Electrician & Plumber is not need to pay any Fee.
Method of Selection
Candidates who have applied they can be selected as per the following process:
· Written examination
Interview Question and Answers
Fresher’s Interview Questions
Written Examination Tips
Way to apply for BISCOMAUN Recruitment 2016:
1. Visit to official link
2. After this open the career option and
3. Then select the proper link for application form
4. And then, fill the details of the form and
5. Submit the details
6. And take the print of the application form for future uses.
Read Also: Learn to Fill up Online Application Form
Last Date for Application Form: Official dates
Notes: For any concerned details kindly visit to Official websites.
Apply for Sarkari Naukri