UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2016 – 17 Notification 515 Various Vacancies
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has released job bulletin to recruit the pupil for the vacancy of Junior Engineer, Assistant Accountant, Technician Grade II, and Stenographer Grade III, and other Posts. The total number of vacancy positions are to be filled is 515 posts in the department.
Position wise vacancy list is provided UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2016 – 17 view it and apply for the relevant post. As per UKSSSC Notification educational qualifications needed are concern field a recognized University. Age of the applying aspirant should be 21 years whereas age calm is applicable as per government norms.
Candidates who want to know more updates about this recruitment & its related details such as educational requirement of the job, experience, age limit to apply for the job and many other details please read the below given content up to the end point of the page which is designed to provide all necessary details.
UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2016 – 17 Details:
· Hiring Organization – Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC)
· Post Name- Junior Engineer, Asst Accountant, Technician Grade II Posts
· Total No. of Vacancies – 515 posts
· Employment Type – Full time
· Official site: www.sssc.uk.gov.in.
· Junior Engineer-Electrical & Mechanical Trainee: 242.
· Assistant Accountant or Assistant Auditor: 108.
· Junior Engineer-Janpad Trainee: 26.
· Technician Grade II- Electrical: 80.
· Junior Engineer-IT Trainee: 07.
· Stenographer Grade III: 10.
· Draftsmen: 19.
· Junior Engineer-Civil: 20.
· Chemist: 03.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed Graduation / Post Graduation in the relevant field or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university with minimum aggregate marks.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 21 years to 42 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Selection Procedure: Written Test & Interview
Salary Structure: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34800/-. OR Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/-.
· General /OBC Candidates: Rs. 300/-
· SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 150/-
How to Apply:
· Candidates first visit the official page
· Click on appropriate link for you want to apply
· Read it thoroughly to get the requirements
· Click on Online application form
· fill the application form with required details without any mistake
· Use applicants personal and professional information
· Upload scanned copies of all academic qualification and experience certificates
· Pay the application fee if required
· Now Click on the Submit and Download it
· At last, take a print out for the future use.
Read Also: Learn to Fill up Online Application Form
Application Form Starts From
Last Date to Apply
Last Date for pay the Application Fee
Note: To get more information candidates may visit the official link.