Saturday, 2 January 2016
Aapki Beti Humari Beti Yojna 2016
Good news for the inhabitants of Haryana that a new and important scheme has been announced to decline the sex ratio in Haryana state.
The honorable Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has launched a scheme for girl child- 'Aapki Beti Humari Beti' on March 8, 2015.
The announcement of the scheme was took place at a state level function celebrating International Women's Day at Panchkula.
The CM has also launched 'Haryana Kanya Kosh' for the welfare and development of girl child and women in the state. He himself contributed 1 lakh rupees to the Haryana Kanya Kosh and claimed to take efforts to increase the amount of this Kosh (Coffer) to 100 Crore rupees. It should be noted that about 51 lakh rupees would be given to this Coffer from the CM's discretionary fund.
Read Also: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna
Under the scheme- 'Aapki Beti Humari Beti', it has stated that:
1. The scheme would be implemented in rural areas as well as urban areas of the state- Haryana.
2. It will include the families having first girl child born on or after January 22, 2015 under Scheduled Caste (SC) and Below Poverty Line (BPL).
3. They would be eligible to receive 21,000 rupees
4. All the second girl child of all families who are born on or after January 22, 2015 will get 21,000 rupees.
5. Families with twin girls or multiple girls will get 21,000 rupees per girl child
6. Haryana CM launched the scheme by giving away a cheque of 21,000 rupees each to the mothers of six girl children born on or after January 22, 2015
7. A special budget provision would be made for this scheme in order to generate an environment which provides equal opportunities to the girls.
· The amount of Indira Gandhi Mahila Shakti Award would be also increased from 1 lakh rupees to 1.5 lakh rupees.
· Behan Shanno Devi Award to be increased from 51,000 rupees to 1 lakh rupees,
· Life Time Achievement Award would be increased from 21,000 rupees to 51,000
Other women achiever award from 5100 rupees to 21,000 rupees
For more details kindly log in to the Official Website.
Read Also: Atal Pension Yojna Details