Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2016 Online Application Scheme Details
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2016
Good news to the Indian citizens that the new scheme has been launched as Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY).
It has been announced by our Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Through this scheme it is targeted to provide affordable homes to about 20 million families within next 7 years till 2022. The main beneficiaries of the scheme are EWS and LIG categories of the urban society.
For more details the individuals are advised to visit the official website or move to the website www.sarkarinaukricareer.in. Here the full details about Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) 2016 can be gathered.
Here the more details as beneficiary of this scheme, how to apply for this scheme, phase of this scheme are mentioned just below.
for PMAY 2016:
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)
To provide 20 Million homes to the needed peoples
About Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) 2016:
It is a Housing Scheme started by the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi. It is estimated that 4041 statutory towns will be covered under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna in Urban Areas but initial focus will be on developing housing units in 500 selected cities.
There are three phases of this scheme which are given below.
Under the phase one of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, housing units will be created in the selected 100 cities in the period from April 2015 to March 2017
The next phase of PM Awas Yojna will cover about 200 cities or more and will take place from April 2017 to March 2019.
The final phase of Pradhan Mantri Awas yojana Scheme, housing units will be developed in the remaining cities from April 2019 to March 2022.
Alms person of this Scheme:
- Women including widows
- Transgender families
- People belonging to Scheduled Casts (SC)
- People belonging to Scheduled Tribes (ST)
- Urban homeless families belonging to the economically weaker section (EWS) and lower income group (LIG) categories of the society.
- Under this scheme the allotment of homes will be done on the name of the female head of the household or in the joint name of women and his husband.
Loan and EMI under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna:
- Government will provide interest Subsidy of 6.5 percent on housing loan availed for 15 years.
- A central assistance will be provided to the beneficiaries from Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 2.30 lakh under the different components.
- A central assistance of Rs 1.50 lakh would be provided to each eligible urban poor beneficiary to enable him build his own house or undertake improvements to existing houses.
- Under the fourth category of subsidy, 35 percent of dwelling units of the affordable projects under the scheme will be earmarked for EWS category.
Components of the subsidy/loan under the scheme:
Central Grant of Rs. 1 Lakh on an average would be provided to every eligible beneficiary.
Interest at the rate of 6.50% will be provided to EWS & LIG via credit linked subsidy scheme for a home loan for 15 Years.
Central Assistance of 1.50 lakh will be provided to each beneficiary for promoting housing stock for urban poor, provided 35 percent of dwelling units of the projects proposed are earmarked for EWS category.
Central Assistance of Rs. 1.50 Lakhs will be provided to eligible urban poor, who want to build new house or undertake improvements of existing houses.
Application Procedure for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) 2016:
Visit the Official website to check the process to apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna.
For more details they need to check the OfficialLink.
Read Also: Check out other Government Schemes