Widow Pension Scheme Application Form 2018 vidhwa pension Yojana up

Friday, December 1, 2017

Widow Pension Scheme Application Form 2018 vidhwa pension Yojana up

Widow Pension Scheme Application Form 2018

As we aware about the State government of Uttar Pradesh provides a lot of pension scheme for the needed peoples at various age groups.
 Here we are providing some of the UP Government Yojana such as old age pension scheme which is also known as Vridhavastha Pension Yojana, Vidhwa Pension Yojana (Widow pension scheme), Viklang pension Yojana or Physically handicapped pension scheme., and Samajwadi pension Yojana. But many people don’t know about these schemes due to which they are not able to take benefit of it. That’s why here we are providing the details about Widow Pension Scheme.

The candidates who don’t aware about the eligibility criteria, their age limit, and other circumstances they can visit the page down and check the details regarding it.
How To get Virdha Pension From Govt Get Details

Eligibility Criteria:

All widow Women / Vidhwa Aurat / Mahila and Homeless Women are eligible for this scheme.

Ineligibility for Widow Pension scheme: 

If your monthly income is more than 10,000 per year then you are not eligible for widow pension scheme.

If you are getting any other pension scheme and pension amount is more than 200 per month from any other pension scheme.

How to Apply For Domicile Certificate Online Get Detail

How to apply:

Application form is available free of cost in the office of Gram Pradhan / and Sabhasad of Your District.

After filling application form submits it to your Gram Pradhan office / Sarpanch / nambardar / Nagar Nigam commissioner for getting the pension.

Monthly income certificate will be issued by Patwari. 

You can also submit application form at your nearest CSC Centre. 

Berojgari Bhatta Online Form Get Detail

Note: For any other circumstances and details kindly log in to Official Web site.

How To Chek Khasra Number of Any Land Online Get Details



1 comment:

If you have any query, Write in Comment Box