HPPSC Recruitment 2016 - 17 PGT Teacher Class III 632 Openings Online Form
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has releasedjob bulletin to recruit the pupil for the vacancy of 632 PGT Teacher (Post Graduation Teacher), Class-III (Non-Gazetted) (on Contract basis) posts.. The total number of vacancy positions are to be filled is 632 posts in the department.
Position wise vacancy list is provided HPPSC Recruitment views it and apply for the relevant post. As per notification educational qualifications needed are Post Graduation Degree in relevant Subject from a recognized University. Age of the applying aspirant should be 18 years whereas age calm is applicable as per government norms. Application form will be available till 28 September 2016.
Candidates who want to know more updates about the job Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment & its related details such as educational requirement of the job, experience, age limit to apply for the job and many other details please read the below given content up to the end point of the page which is designed to provide all necessary details.
HPPSC Recruitment 2016 – 17 Details
· Organization name: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
· Name of Posts : PGT Teacher(Post Graduation Teacher),Class-III(Non-Gazetted)(on Contract basis)
· Total Number of Posts : 632 Posts
· Official site: www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
Read Also: कैसे बनाये Teaching में अपना करियर
· English – 47 Posts
· Hindi – 40 Posts
· History – 40 Posts
· Political Science – 31 Posts
· Economics – 31 Posts
· Mathematics – 31 Posts
· Physics – 31 Posts
· Chemistry – 31 Posts
· Biology – 16 Posts
· Commerce – 64 Posts
· Sanskrit- 08 Posts
· Geography – 08 Posts
· Music (I) – 08 Posts
· Music (V) – 08 Posts
· Candidates should have completed Post Graduation Degree in relevant Subject from a recognized university with minimum aggregate marks.
· Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from any approved University/ Institutions with minimum 50% marks
· Two years integrated M.Sc. Ed. Course or its equivalent from any approved University/ Institutions with minimum 50% marks
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should be 45 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Read Also: Government Exam Age Calculator
· Written Examination/Screening Test
· Viva Voce Test
· General Candidates:RS.400/-
· SC/ST/PWD candidates:RS.100/-
· Pay requisite Examination Fee either through e- Challan or through e-Payment option
How to Apply:
· Candidates first visit the official page
· Click on appropriate link for you want to apply
· Read it thoroughly to get the requirements
· Click on Online application form
· fill the application form with required details without any mistake
· Use applicants personal and professional information
· Upload scanned copies of all academic qualification and experience certificates
· Pay the application fee if required
· Now Click on the Submit and Download it
· At last, take a print out for the future use.
Important Dates: Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 28/09/2016
Note: To get more information candidates may visit the officiallink.
Apply for Sarkari Naukri