DIAT Pune Admission 2016 diat.ac.in Application Form, Exam Date Notice
DIAT Pune Admission 2016
The application has announced the application form as DIAT Pune Admission 2016.The candidates who want to get admission in M. Tech and Ph. D Courses they are advised to get applied till the last date of the application form.
Read Also: Current Affairs 2016 - Read in Hindi Download (करंट अफेयर्स)
The aspirants may have to fill the online application form till the ending date of the application form. The last date to fill the application form is 29th April 2016. The aspirants may have to get applied for the candidates who are willing to get applied for M. Tech and Ph. D courses.
The applicants may have to check the additional details from the website www.sarkarinaukricareer.in.
Name of Organization
Defence Institute of Advanced Technology
Closing Date for Online Application
22nd April 2016
Last Date to Submit Hard
Copy of Applications
29th April 2016
For M. Tech Course:
Candidates must have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or a Master’s degree in Science as applicable to the programme with 55% aggregate marks/5.5 CGPA and valid GATE score.
The qualification should have been obtained from a UGC recognized University / Deemed to be University / Institution in India.
Age of candidates should not more than 26 years as on 01 July 2016. Relaxations as per GOI rules
Read Also: किसी काम पर Focus कैसे करे : Tips & Trick
For Ph. D Course:
Aspirants must have 55% marks or equivalent CGPA in M.E/M. Tech for PhD in Engineering or Master of Science with 55% marks or equivalent CGPA for Ph. D in Science GATE Score/UGC-CSIR NET certificate.
Age of candidates should not be more than 28 years as on July 1, 2016. Relaxations as per GOI rules apply to SC / ST / OBC / PH applicants.
· For General Category: Rs.500/-
· For women and reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) candidates: Rs. 250/-.
Candidates need to pay application fee either online or by Demand Draft drawn in favour of Vice Chancellor, DIAT, Pune, payable at Pune.
DIAT Pune Admission Procedure:
For Ph. D: Admission to Ph.D. will be based on the performance in entrance exam (written test) conducted by the department concerned followed by a personal interview.
For M. Tech: Admission to the M. Tech programme may be made directly based on the performance at common all-India competitive test such as GATE etc or, based on GATE and Interview with due weight age (80% on GATE score and 20% on interview) with due approval of Vice Chancellor.
Read Also: कैसे पाये मनपसंद सरकारी नौकरी - जानिये
Process to apply for DIAT Pune Admission:
· Candidates first visit the official site of organization www.diat.ac.in
· On home page of official site go to “Admission” section and select the appropriate link related to course.
· First read the notification carefully and hit the appropriate link to apply online.
· Before filling the Application Form read the instruction carefully.
· Now fill application form carefully & correctly with all necessary information.
· Upload your scanned photo in application form (if required).
· After submission of application press “Submit” button.
· Now take print out of duly filled application along with the demand draft and self-certified copies of mark lists, certificates and other testimonials & send it to postal address which is given below.
For Ph. D:
The Joint Registrar (Academics),
Defence Institute of Advanced Technology,
For M. Tech:
The Deputy Registrar (Academics),
Defence Institute of Advance Technology,
Closing Date for Online Application: 22nd April 2016
Last Date to Submit Hard Copy of Applications: 29th April 2016
Note: The candidates are required to check the details from the Official Website.