Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Scheme - Free LPG GAS Connection Form
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Scheme
Good news for the citizens that the Honourable Prime Minister NarendraModi has launched the LPG Scheme under the PMUY LPG scheme. The central government will provide a financial support of Rs. 1600/- for each LPG connection to BPL household. The cooking gas will not only help reduce the cost of cooking but also help protect health of women and children.
Read Also: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna
The Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana has been started for the distribution of Free LPG connection to BPL households. The interested candidates can now apply for Ujjwala Yojana by filling up the prescribed application form. The interested candidates willing to fill the application forms need to attach some documents to prove their residence and BPL status.
How To get Virdha Pension From Govt Get Details
The additional details have been mentioned below on the current page that is www.sarkarinaukricareer.in. Here the visitors can find the entire details about the above content here and can be checked according to their need.
Documents Required for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana:
· BPL Certificate Authorised by Panchayat Pradhan / Municipality Chairman
· BPL Ration Card
· One Photo ID (Aadhar Card or Voter ID Card)
· One Recent Passport Size Photograph*
· Driving License
· Lease Agreement
· Telephone / Electricity / Water Bill
· Copy of Passport
· Self-Declaration attested by Gazetted Officer
· Ration Card
· Flat Allotment / Possession Letter
· House Registration Documents
· LIC Policy
· Bank / Credit Card Statement
Read Also: Check out other Government Schemes
Steps to fill the application form for PMUY 2016:
· Visit the Official website that is http://pmjandhanyojana.co.in/ujjwala-rural-cooking-gas-connection-scheme/
· After this, move towards the link for PMUY Application form
· Then fill the details and submit it
· Then at last take the print of the form
Note: The visitors are required to check the details from the Official Website.
How To Get Subsidy Online Get Details
Read Also: Atal Pension Yojna Details