Tuesday, 5 July 2016
Department of Health, Medical & Family Welfare, Government of Andhra Pradeshhas released the notification for the post of 1800 Medical Officer, ANM & Pharmacist for Mobile Health Terms on contract basis. Andhra Pradesh Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram invites applications to filling up 1800 various vacant posts.
This is a very good opportunity for candidates who want to work with government sector so grab this excellent opportunity and make their career to get the job with this organization. All the young and talented Indians who hope to join AP RBSK can use this most amazing open gateway and Eligible appellants can apply through online filling the Application Form on or before the last date of application submission.
Other Details related to AP RBSK Recruitment 2016 like vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, salary offered, selection procedure, application fee, important dates etc that are listed below on the section of this page which is created by team of sarkarinaukricareer.in. So, advice to all candidates who are going to participate in this exam keep in touch with us for the further details. We will regularly update this page.
· Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram (AP RBSK)
· Name of Posts: various
· Number of Posts: 1800
· Official Website: cfw.ap.nic.in
· Mode of Apply: Offline
· Type of Job: Government Job.
· Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
· Medical Officer (MBBS) Male-336 Posts
· Medical Officer (MBBS) Female-339 Posts
· Medical Officer (MBBS) Male-113 Posts
· Medical Officer (MBBS) Female-112 Posts
· Auxiliary Nurse Midwife-450 Posts
· Pharmacist-450 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 18 years to 44 years as on 01/07/2016. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rule.
Read Also: Government Exam Age Calculator
For Medical Officer MBBS: MBBS Degree or its identical and should have registered with AP medical Council.
For Medical Officer (Ayush, UNANI, Homeopathic): Degree in Ayurveda/Unani/Homeopathic or four and half year course in Ayurveda/Unani/Homeopathic from surely registered state government with compulsory internship.
For Medical Officer Yoga & Naturopathy BNYS: Degree (or) a Diploma in Naturopathy from Gandhi Naturopathy Medical College after regular study of 4 years.
Read Also: Medical Entrance Exam
For Pharmacist: SSC, Diploma in Pharmacy, Computer Skills and Registered with Pharmacy Council.
For ANM: SSC with 18 months MPHW(F) Training Certificate OR Two years Intermediate Vocational MPHW(F) Course and must have finished one year clinical training in selected Government hospitals (OR) one year Apprenticeship Training and awarded “Apprenticeship Completion Certificate” by the Board of Apprenticeship training GoI, Southern Region, Chennai.
Selection Procedure: Selection Based on Academic Qualifications Merit only.
· Medical Officers (Male) Rs.30,000/-
· Medical Officers (Female) Rs.30,000/-
· Medical officer(AYUSH)(Male) Rs.22,000/-
· Medical officer(AYUSH)(Female) Rs.22,000/-
· Auxiliary Nurse Midwife Rs.10,000/-
· Pharmacist Rs.10,000/-
Read Also: Top Medical Colleges in India 2016
· S.S.C, Intermediate
· Final exam Pass Certificate
· Marks memos semester of year wise
· Medical Council Registration certificates
· Caste Certificate
· Study certificate from 4th to 10th class or residency certificate
· PH certificate
· Ex-serviceman claiming documents
· 1 photograph on application
· Acknowledgement card and if any other relevant documents.
How to Apply
· Candidates should first visit the official website @ cfw.ap.nic.in.
· Go through the advertisement of the required vacancies
· Click on download application form
· Read all the instruction carefully
· An Application form will be displayed on the screen
· Fill the Application form with all the required details
· Also attach the photograph and documents
· Send the filled application form along with required documents send to The respective District Medical & Health Officers to the district on or before 12 July 2016.
· Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: 12th July 2016.
· Applications Verification Dates: 12 July 2016 to 14 July 2016
· Display of Merit List: 14 July 2016 5 PM
· For Any objections on Merit List: 15 July 2016 to 16 July 2016
· Appointment Order Handover Date: 18 July 2016
Note: For more information candidates may go through the official website