Spices Board Recruitment 2016 - 17 www.indianspices.com 30 Openings
Spices Board Recruitment 2016
Looking for Government job this is a verygood news for you all Recently, SPICES BOARD (Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt.of India) invites applications for filling up 30 Various Posts.
This organization has depicted recruitment notification for various post Field Officer, Senior Clerk, Junior Chemist, Junior Microbiologist, Agriculture Demonstrator and Extension Assistant. Applicant who willing to make their career with this organization may apply. Eligible and interested candidates who meets the eligibility criteria can apply from the official website on or before the last date of application submission.
Other Details related to Spices Board Recruitment 2016 like vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, salary offered, selection procedure, application fee, important dates etc that are listed below on the section of this page which is created by team of sarkarinaukricareer.in.
So, advice to all candidates who are going to participate in this exam keep in touch with us for the further details. We will regularly update this page.
|Study को कैसे बनाये आसान |
· Organization Name: SPICES BOARD (Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt.of India)
· Post Name: Field Officer, Senior Clerk, Junior Chemist and other
· Name of Posts:30
· Mode to apply: Offline/ Online
· Place of Posting : Anywhere in India
· Field Officer: 05 posts
· Senior Clerk: 03 posts
· Junior Chemist:08 posts
· Junior Microbiologist: 02 posts
· Agriculture Demonstrator:0 7 posts
· Extension Assistant: 05 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should not be exceed 30 years as on 01/07/2016. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rule.
Read Also: Government Exam Age Calculator
· Field Officer: Candidates should have possess degree in Agriculture/Horticulture from a recognized University with minimum 6 OGPA out of 10 OR M.Sc. in Botany with first class 60% from a recognized University and Computer literate with knowledge of computer fundamentals and working knowledge in Windows/ Linux operating system, word processing, electronic worksheet, e-mail etc.
· Senior Clerk: First Class Degree from a recognized University: 2. Familiar with office productivity software like word processing, spreadsheet.
· Junior Chemist: Degree in Chemistry from a recognized University with first class with minimum 6 OGPA out of 10 or 60% marks. Desirable: One year experience in Lab analytical procedure in quality control.
· Junior Microbiologist: Degree in Microbiology from a recognized University with first class with minimum 6 OGPA out of 10 or 60% marks Desirable: One year experience in Lab analytical procedure in quality control.
· Agriculture Demonstrator: Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture/ Botany/ Forestry from a recognized University with 1st Class (60%) or minimum 6 OGPA out of 10.
· Extension Assistant: Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture/ Botany/ from a recognized University with 1st Class (60%) or minimum 6 OGPA out of 10.: 2. Working knowledge in computer. 3. Five years’ experience in Plantation Management.
Selection Procedure: Written Exam & Interview.
Interview Question and Answers
Fresher’s Interview Questions
Written Examination Tips
How To Apply:
· Candidates need to visit the official site @ http://www.indianspices.com
· Choose online submission of application link of 188.8.131.52/sb_application_2016 which is addressed in home page
· Download the application form with prescribe format.
· Fill the application form with complete details.
· Candidates may send the application (print out of the application duly signed by the candidate in case of online submission), supporting documents( in respect of education qualification, proof of age, experience etc), Demand Draft and copy of caste certificate
· Envelope containing an application form should be super scribed as “Application for the post of………………….” and send to the address given below:
Spices Board, Sugandha Bhavan,
N.H By – Pass Road,
Palarivattom P.O., Kochi – 682025, Kerala
· Last date for applying online is 01.08.2016
· Last date for receipt of hard copy of application(s) by post from the candidates residing in the locations (Except Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of J&K State, Spiti District & Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep) in the Spices Board Head Office is 16th August 2016.
· Last date for receipt of hard copy of application(s) by post in Spices Board Head Office from the candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of J&K State, Spiti District & Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep is 01st September 2016.
Note: For more information candidates may go through the official website.