Kanker District Court Recruitment 2016 – 17 52 Group C, D Various Posts
Kanker District Court Recruitment
Uttar Bastar Kanker District Court has propagatedKanker District Court Recruitment for filling 52 Grade 3rd and 4th which as Programmer, Stenographer (Hindi, English), Steno Clerk, Assistant Grade-3rd, Driver and Peon Posts.
Further details with respect to Kanker District Court Notification like Particular Category Wise Openings, Name of the post, age perceptions, educational abilities, application cost, and selection procedures including how to apply are proffered below. The Kanker District Court Notification has been freed to recruit 52 Kanker District Court Jobs. Under the page, you can get clear information with respect to Kanker District Court Recruitment.
The Commission has revealed Kanker District Court Recruitment for assigning most legitimate candidates in discharged 52 number of opening. Competitors need to have the least possible age of 18 years and maximum age must be 40 years.
Age relaxation will be engaged to the reserved category candidates as indicated by govt standards. Appellants more probably must have graduation degree. Candidates need to complete their education from any Indian Govt Recognized Institute or Board.
Kanker District Court Recruitment 2016 – 17 Details:
· Hiring Organization – Uttar Bastar Kanker District Court
· Post Name- Grade C and D Posts
· Total No. of Vacancies – 52 posts
· Employment Type – Full time
· Official site: www.kanker.gov.in or www.highcourt.cg.gov.in
· Job Location: Chhattisgarh
· Last Date for Online Application : 16th September 2016
Read Also: Last Minute Tips For प्रतियोगी परीक्षा
A. Group C Posts:
· Assistant Programmer: 01 Post.
· Stenographer (Hindi): 03 Posts.
· Stenographer (English): 02 Posts.
· Steno Clerk: 01 Post
· Assistant Grade-3rd: 16 Posts
B. Group D Posts:
· Driver: 01 Post.
· Peon: 05 Posts
· For Assistant Grade-3rd/Stenographer Post: Candidates must have completed Graduation by 45 % Marks 40 percent for reserved candidates with DCA
· For Peon Post: Candidates should have passed 8th standard.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 18 years to 40 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Read Also: Government Exam Age Calculator
Selection Procedure: Written Exam & Interview
How to Apply:
· Candidates first visit the official page
· Click on appropriate link for you want to apply
· Read it thoroughly to get the requirements
· Click on download the application form
· fill the application form with required details without any mistake
· Use applicants personal and professional information
· Attach academic qualification and experience certificates
· At last, send it to the given address
Office District and Session judge,
Uttar Bastar Kanker (Chhattisgarh)
Important Dates: Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 16/09/2016
Note: To get more information candidates may visit the officiallink.