OUAT CET Application Form 2017 Apply Online www.ouat.ac.in Exam Date
Recently Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology is the conducting authority to Common Entrance Test (CET) for admission in Undergraduate and Post Graduate courses. All those candidates who are interested in the exam and wants to take admission into the University they have to submit the application forms before the last date. Applicants who desire to grab this opportunity they may apply for OUAT CET Application Form 2017 or before the last date of application submission .
Organization is looking for hardworking and self-motivated candidates for filling up various courses. Other Details related to OUAT CET Application Form like age limit, educational qualification, selection procedure, application fee, important dates, how to apply, examination pattern, syllable etc that are listed below on the section of this page which is created by team of sarkarinaukricareer.in. So, advice to all candidates who are going to participate in this exam keep in touch with us for the further details. We will regularly update this page.
OUAT CET Application Form 2017 Details:
Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology is one of the famous University which offers the many agricultural courses to the candidates. The University offers the courses into the Agriculture, Agricultural Engineering and Technology, Fishery Science, Home Science & Forestry, Horticulture, Veterinary Science. Every year University conducts the exam to select the suitable candidates.
A huge number of candidates appear in the exam every year. Now the days all of them are looking for the application form. So we wants to understand the candidates that the University have not published any official notification about the application forms. After the application forms released the candidates can submit the OUAT CET Application Form 2017 through the official website.
· Name of Organization- Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology
· Name of Exam: Common Entrance Test
· Mode to apply- Online
· Official Website: www.ouat.ac.in
· Masters Programme: Masters of Science in Agriculture/ Agricultural Statistics/ Agriculture Biotech/ Agricultural Engineering/ Home Science/ Forestry/ Fisheries Sciences
· Under Graduate Courses: Bachelor of Sciences in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Agricultural Engineering/ Veterinary Sciences /Animal Husbandry/ Home Science/ Forestry/ Agricultural Engineering & Technology
· Doctoral Programmes: PhD in Agriculture/ Veterinary Sciences/ Fisheries Sciences/ Agricultural Engineering.
Eligibility Criteria: The candidates should have completed 12th class with the Science Subjects from any recognized University or Institution.
Selection Procedure: Written Examination
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age limit should be 17 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
· Application fees for the exam is INR 1000.
· Candidates can pay the application fees through the net banking using credit card & debit card.
· Candidates who wants to pay application fees offline they can pay the application fees through DD in favor of Comptroller, OUAT, Bhubaneswar.
How to Apply:
· Candidates have to visit the official site
· Hit on “OUAT CET 2017” link that is available left side on the home page.
· Click on appropriate link for applying posts.
· Now click on apply online the application form.
· Fill the application form with complete details
· Upload certificates in respect of his/ her qualification, Caste/ Community certificate and passport size photographs.
· Submit the application form
· At last, take a printout for the future use
Application Form Starts From