Tuesday, 12 July 2016
JIPMER Recruitment 2016 – 17
Jawaharlal Institute of PostgraduateMedical Education & Research has brought up new advertisement JIPMER Recruitment 2016 Notification for various posts open in their general vicinity calling for skilled candidates. It had conveyed Staff Nurse, X-Ray Technician (Radio-Diagnosis & Radio-Therapy) Physical Instructor notification for filling the unfilled positions of 92 posts.
This is good opportunity for those who are looking for job in government sector, grab this opportunity by applying for the JIPMER Recruitment 2016. Every year JIPMER organized various recruitment for different posts and this year they have announced the notification for the recruitment of various posts. Eligible appellants can apply through offline mode filling the Application Form on or before the last date of application submission
Other Details related to JIPMER Recruitment 2016 – 17 like vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, salary offered, selection procedure, application fee, important dates etc that are listed below on the section of this page which is created by team of sarkarinaukricareer.in. So, advice to all candidates who are going to participate in this exam keep in touch with us for the further details. We will regularly update this page.
· Organization Name: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research
· Name of Posts: Various
· Number of Posts:92
· Official Website: www.jipmer.edu.in
1. Staff Nurse: 82
· UR: 36
· OBC: 31
· SC: 06
· ST: 09
2. X-Ray Technician (Radio-Diagnosis): 05
· UR: 01
· OBC: 01
· SC: 01
· ST: 02
3. X-Ray Technician (Radio-Therapy): 04
· UR: 01
· OBC: 01
· SC: 01
· ST: 01
4. Physical Instructor (UR): 01
The Candidates should not exceed 45 Years as on the i.e., 30.06.2016. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Read Also: Government Exam Age Calculator
For Staff Nurse :
Degree or Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution & Registered as Nurse and Midwife under Indian Nursing council Act 1947/ any State Nursing Council.
For X-Ray Technician:
10 +2 or equivalent with science subjects from a recognized board & B.Sc in Medical Radiation Technology (3 years course) or equivalent from a recognized University or Institute or Diploma in Radiology/ Radiotherapy (two years Course) or equivalent from a recognized Institution.
For Physical Instructor:
10 +2 or equivalent from a recognized board or Degree in Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) from a recognised University or its equivalent.
Selection Procedure: Written exam & Interview
· Staff Nurse: Rs.9300-34800+GP Rs.4600/
· X-Ray Technician (Radio-Diagnosis): Rs.9300-34800+GP Rs.4200/
· X-Ray Technician (Radio-Therapy): Rs.9300-34800+GP Rs.4200/-
· For Physical Instructor: Rs.9300-34800+GP Rs.4200/-
· Rs.500/- for General/OBC candidates.
· Rs.250/- for SC, ST & No Fee PWD reserved category candidates.
· The application fee should be deposited through demand draft drawn in favour of “The Director, JIPMER” Payable at Puducherry (State Bank of IndiaľJIPMER Branch).
How to Apply:
· Candidates need to go for official website @ http://www.jipmer.edu.in
· Click on appropriate link for applying post
· Click on link named JIPMER Staff Nurse, X-Ray Technician Other Vacancy 2016
· Read the instruction carefully
· After that download the application form
· Fill the form with prescribed format
· Attach all document and photograph
· Send your application form attaching concerned documents and certificates to below given address
Last Date for Receiving Hard Copy of Application Form: 16.08.2016.
Note: For more detail candidates may go through the official link.