AILET 2017 Online Application Form, Important dates www.nludelhi.ac.in
Guys are you eagerly to make your career in Government Sector than this is fantastic news for you all, Recently National Law University (NLU), Delhi is the conducting authority to AILET (All India Law Entrance Test) for providing admissions in UG & PG law courses B.A.LL.B.(Hons.), LL.M, Ph.D. Programmes, PG Diploma) offered by the Delhi national law university and its affiliated institutions. Applicants who desire to grab this opportunity they may apply for AILET 2017 Online Application Form or before the last date of application submission.
Organization is looking for hardworking and self-motivated candidates for filling up various courses. Other Details related to AILET Application Form like age limit, educational qualification, selection procedure, application fee, important dates, how to apply, examination pattern, syllable etc that are listed below on the section of this page which is created by team of sarkarinaukricareer.in. So, advice to all candidates who are going to participate in this exam keep in touch with us for the further details. We will regularly update this page.
· Name of Organization- National Law University (NLU), Delhi
· Name of Exam: – All India Law Entrance Test
· Mode to apply- Online
· Official Website: www.nludelhi.ac.in
· Location:- Delhi
· Level of Exam:-National Level of Exam
· Ph.D. Programmes
· PG Diploma
· For B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) Course: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with securing minimum 50% aggregate.
· The candidates must be below 21 years as on 1 July, 2017 (23 years in case of SC/ST category) for B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) programme.
· For LL.M. (One year) programme & PG Diploma programme: Aspirants should have completed LL.B. or an Equivalent Law Degree with securing 55% marks (for general candidates) and 50% marks (for SC, ST or PwD candidates).
· For Ph.D programme: Candidates must have a LL.M. Degree or equivalent with scoring minimum 55% marks for general candidates and 50% marks for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
· Candidates appearing in qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates based on written test
· General candidates : Rs. 3000/-
· SC/ST category candidate : Rs. 1000/-
How to Apply:
· Candidates have to visit the official site
· Go to ‘career’ tab from left side of home page.
· Click on appropriate link for applying posts.
· Now click on apply online the application form.
· Fill the application form with complete details
· Upload certificates in respect of his/ her qualification, Caste/ Community certificate and passport size photographs.
· Submit the application form
· At last, take a printout for the future use
Commencement of Online Form
Last Date to Apply