SBI PO Recruitment 2015 – 2016
State Bank of India has announced a notification to invite application forms from the eligible aspirants for the posts of Probationary Officers. Desired aspirants are advised to submit their filled application forms before the 2nd May 2015.
Aspirants who are interested in banking sector and they possess the required eligibility criteria for it must compete in this examination. aspirants have to make their online registration before the mentioned last date.
For more details about SBI PO Recruitment 2015 – 2016 visit the notification here at our web portal www.sarkarinaukricareer.in.
Details about SBI PO Recruitment 2015 – 2016:
Name of the organization: State Bank of India
Designation: Probationary Officers (PO)
Number of vacancy: 2000
Who can apply?
Aspirants are required to possess graduation degree in any field from a recognized university will be eligible to apply.
- Aspirants are required to be between the ages of 21 years to 30 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category.
Read Also: Calculate your Age for Government Job
Aspirants have to visit the official notification for the details regarding salary package.
Aspirants will get selected on the basis of the following test.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- GD and interview
Interview Question and Answers
Fresher’s Interview Questions: FAQ
Written Examination Tips
How to apply?
- Application forms are invited from online mode only.
- Log on to the official website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in
- Click on the “Careers with us” link which at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the proper link.
- And then click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the application form in exact manner.
- Upload your recent photograph and signature.
- Make the fee payment.
- Then submit the application form.
Read Also: Learn to Fill up Online Application Form
The last date of applying online is 2nd May 2015.
NOTE: For more details visit the official notification.