SBI PO Recruitment 2016 Advertisement for 2220 Openings Notification
SBI PO Recruitment 2016
The aspirants who are waiting for the State Bank of India PO Recruitmentform they will be happy to hear that the SBI has announced the recruitment form to hire the candidates for the various posts which has been given in the notification mode. The last date to get applied for the recruitment form via online mode till 24th May 2016.
The candidates are required to fill the application form via online mode for the total 2220 vacant positions. The selections of the candidates are going to be made through the given selection process that is Written exam, Interview etc.
The additional details about the recruitment form have been mentioned on the website that is www.sarkarinaukricareer.in.
· SC: 351
· ST: 231
· OBC: 590
· General: 1028
· OH: 20
· VI: 20
· HI: 20
Backlog vacancies detailed as under have been included in the above mentioned total vacancies:
· SC: 47
· ST: 79
· OBC: 42
Eligibility to get applied for the recruitment form:
Suggested: Study को कैसे बनाये आसान
Required Education Qualification:
The candidates going to apply the recruitment form they may have the Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Those who are in the Final Year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2016.
Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2016.
Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
The candidates are as listed below:
· Minimum Age: 21 years
· Maximum age: 30 years
The age of the candidates will be as on 01.04.2016
Relaxation is provided for all the reserved candidates
· Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: 5 Years
· Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 Years
· Persons With Disabilities (PWD): PWD (SC/ST)-15 Years PWD (OBC)- 13 Years PWD (Gen)- 10 Years
· Ex-servicemen: 05 Years
Candidate’s selection will be made on the basis of preliminary examination, Main examination, Group Discussion and interview.
Interview Question and Answers
Fresher’s Interview Questions
Written Examination Tips
· For SC/ST/PWD: Rs.100 /-
· For General, OBC: Rs.600 /-
Steps to get applied for the recruitment form:
The candidates who are going to apply the recruitment form they are advised to get applied via online mode:
· First of all, the candidates may visit the Official website of the organization
· Then must visit to Home page and
· Read the details of the form
· And now click on “Apply Online” Link
· After this fill the details of the form and
· Then must fill the details of the form
· The details may be filled correctly and
· Submit the form and take the print of the form
Read Also: Learn to Fill up Online Application Form
· Online registration including edit/modification of application by candidates 04-05-2016 to 24-05-2016
· SBI PO 2016 Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges 04-05-2016 to 24-05-2016
· Download of call letters for Online Preliminary Examination 14-06-2016 onwards
· Online Examination – Preliminary 2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10 July 2016
· Result of Online Exam – Preliminary 18-07-2016
· Download of Call Letter for Online Main Exam 21-07-2016 onwards
· Conduct of SBI PO 2016 Online Examination – Main 31st July 2016
· Declaration of Result – Main 16th August 2016
· Download Call Letter for Interview 22nd August 2016
· Conduct of Group Discussion & Interview 1st September 2016
· Declaration of Final Result 30th September 2016
· Pre-Examination Training for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community Candidates
· Download of Call Letters for Pre-Exam Training 13-06-2016 onwards
· Conduct of Pre-Exam Training 20-06-2016 to 25-06-2016
Note: The candidates are required to check the details from the officialwebsite.
Apply for Sarkari Naukri