Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2016 hcraj.nic.in 30 Law Clerk Vacancies
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment
A latest recruitment notification has been releasedofficially. Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur has depicted a notice of Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2016 for the posts of 30 Law Clerk vacancies. Candidates may apply for Rajasthan High Court jobs by filling form from the official website. Candidates who have passed Law graduate or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board and must have obtained basic knowledge of computer are eligible to apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2016 from the official website on or before the last date of application submission.
Candidates who are eager to apply for this Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2016 and meet the eligibility criteria can apply through online mode from official website. Last date to submit Rajasthan High Court application form is 12/09/2016.
· Organization Name: Rajasthan High Court (HCRAJ)
· Post Name: Law Clerks cum Legal Research Assistant
· Number of Vacancy: 30 Posts
· Official site: hcraj.nic.in
· Nationality: Indian
· Job Location: Jodhpur (Rajasthan)
Educational Qualification: Degree of Bachelor of Laws (Professional) of any University established by Law in India and recognized as such under the Advocates Act, 1961.
Age Limit: Candidates maximum age limit should be 33 years as on 01/01/2016. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Application Fee: All Candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- through Demand Draft or Postal Order to be drawn in the name of Registrar General of Rajasthan High Court.
Salary Structure: Rs. 15000/- (Per month)
Read: Upcoming Sarkari Naukri
How to Apply:
- Candidates may go through the official website that is hcraj.nic.in.
- Hit on ‘Latest News’ from middle side of home page.
- Choose link ‘Notification for filling up of the posts.
- Now, read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned at the advertisement.
- Eligible candidates can download the application form
- Fill the application form with required details without any mistake.
- Attach copies of all required documents and certificates in concern of qualification and experience etc.
- Affix scanned photograph
- Send it to the given address to the given below
Office of Registrar (Examination),
Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur
Last Date for Application submission: 12/09/2016
Note: For more information, candidates may visit the official website.