AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2016 – 17 www.aiims.edu Apply 69 LDC/Technician
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2016 – 17
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2016 – 17 Notification Apply for69 Lower Division Clerk & Technician 'Vacancies for Various Departments on Regular Basis was released officially. All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi has depicted recruitment notification for the various posts.
All the candidates with eligible academic qualification can apply for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2016 – 17. This is a good news for those candidates who are looking for government job, grab this excellent opportunity and make their career to get the job with this organization. All the young and talented Indians who hope to join AIIMS Delhi can use this most amazing open gateway and Eligible appellants can apply through online filling the Application Form on or before the final date of application submission.
Other Details related to AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2016 – 17 like vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, salary offered, selection procedure, application fee, important dates etc that are listed below on the section of this page which is created by team of sarkarinaukricareer.in. So, advice to all candidates who are going to participate in this exam keep in touch with us for the further details. We will regularly update this page.
· Organization Name: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Raipur
· Name of Posts: LDC/Technician
· Number of Posts: 69
· Official Website: www.aiims.edu
· Mode of Apply: Online
· Job Location: Delhi
A. Technician (Radiotherapy) Gr.II (09):
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
· UR – 05
· OBC – 02
· SC – 01
· ST – 01
B. Lower Division Clerk (LDC) (60):
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
· UR – 30
· OBC – 20
· SC – 00
· ST – 10
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2016 – 17
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 18 years to 30 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government Rule.
Read Also: Government Exam Age Calculator
· For Technician (Radiotherapy) Post : Candidates should have completed diploma / degree in Radiotherapy Technology or its equivalent qualification with minimum 2 to 03 years of experience in operating Radiotherapy equipment in any established centre.
· For Lower Division Clerk Post : Contenders must have completed 12th class or equivalent qualification from any approved Institution / Board with typing speed of 35 WPM in English / 30 WPM in Hindi
· General | OBC Category applicants have to Pay Rs. 500 /- as application fee
· SC | ST applicants: Rs. 100/-
· PHC Candidate are exempted from paying the application fees..
· Pay application fee through debit cards (Rupay / visa / master card), credit cards, internal banking, IMPS, Cash cards / Mobile Wallets.
Selection Procedure: Written Test, Skill Test
· For Post(1): Rs.9300/- –Rs.34800/- With Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
· For Post(2): Rs.5200/- –Rs.20200/- With Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
How to Apply:
· At first candidates need to visit official website @ http://www.aiims.edu
· Find recruitment tab
· Click on suitable link for applying post
· Read it carefully to know the eligibility and requirements
· Click on apply online application form
· Fill the form with complete details
· Upload photograph and documents.
· Pay the fee
· At last, take a print out for the further use.
Read Also: Learn to Fill up Online Application Form
· Starting date for online registration : 15th July 2016
· Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 13th August 2016
Note: For more information applicant May check the official link
Read Also: Top Medical Colleges in India 2016