Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2016 - 17 DHFW 298 MO Openings
Health Department Recruitment 2016 – 17
Directorate Of Health And Family Welfare, Government Of Punjabhas released employment notification for 298 vacancies for Anesthesia, ENT, General Surgery, Gynecology, Medicine, Pathology, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Radiology, Skin &VD, TB & Chest, Ophthalmology, and Orthopedics Posts.
Applicants are invited from Indian citizens for filling up various vacant vacancies. Applicants who are looking for Latest government Jobs can apply for Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2016 – 17. Candidates who find themselves to be eligible for this recruitment can apply from the official website on or before the last date of application submission.
To get more details related to Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2016 – 17 such as vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, salary offered, selection procedure, application fee, important dates, how to apply etc that are listed below on the section of this page which is created by team of sarkarinaukaricareer.in.
So, advice to all candidates who are going to participate in this exam keep in touch with us for the further details. We will regularly update this page.
· Organization Name: Directorate Of Health and Family Welfare, Punjab
· Name of Posts: Various
· Number of Posts: 298
· Official Website: pbhealth.gov.in
· Mode of Apply: Online
· Job Type: State Government Job.
· Location : Punjab
- Anaesthesia: 31
- ENT: 01
- General Surgery: 38
- Gynaecology: 1
- Medicine 44
- Ophthalmology: 03
- Orthopaedics: 4
- Pathology: 0
- Paediatrics: 106
- Psychiatry: 26
- Radiology: 38
- Skin & V.D.: 02
- TB & Chest: 04
Read Also Top Medical Colleges in India 2016
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed MBBS / Post Graduation (MBBS) in relevant specialization or its equivalent qualification from any approved Institution / board.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 18 years to 37 years as on 01/07/2016. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Selection Procedure: Walk-in-Interview
How to Apply:
First, Visit the Official Website www.pbhealth.gov.in
Go to recruitment section and download Medial Officer Notification
· Read it carefully to know the eligibility and requirements
· candidates are pleased to download supporting format of application
· Fill the required information in the form as per instructions
· Paste your recent pass port size photograph on the form
· Attach photo copies of all your academic qualification and experience certificates
· Verify the information before submission and correct the errors
· Send the duly filled application form to the email@example.com on or before last date
· Shortlisted candidates are pleased to attend the walk In at the address mentioned below
Auditorium , State Institute of Health &
Family Welfare Complex,
Near Civil Hospital,
Phase-VI, Ajitgarh, (Mohali)
Contact No. 0172-2266938
· Last Date for Application Submission: 30/08/2016
· Walk-In-Interview: 03/09/2016
Note: For more information candidates may visit the official website