Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2016 – 17 SAI 170 Asst Coaches Posts
Sports Authority of India announced Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2016 – 17 to recruit various Assistant Coach in the department. The organization revealed this Notification for finding the appropriate contender to the openings of the posts. There are total 170 vacancies which will be chosen through Interview Procedures.
The applicants with the educational abilities like concern degree with minimum qualifying rate of marks are eligible to apply for this Recruitment. Those candidates who want to make their career with this organization, they must be apply for this job on or before the last date of application submission.
To get more information such as age limit, salary structure, educational qualification, selection procedure, vacancy details, how to apply which are given at this content which are created by the team of sarkarinaukricareer.in. So candidates keep in touch with us.
· Organization Name: Sports Authority of India
· Number of Posts: 170
· Name of Posts: Asst Coaches
· Official Website: http://www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in
· Mode of Apply: Online
· Archery: 12
· Athletics: 15
· Badminton: 10
· Boxing: 18
· Cycling: 10
· Football: 20
· Gymnastics: 10
· Hockey: 10
· Judo: 06
· Kho-kho/ Kabaddi: 04
· Swimming: 10
· Volleyball: 08
· Water Sports: 12
· Wresting: 15
· Wt. Lifting: 10
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have a Diploma in coaching from SAI / NS-NIS or from any recognized Indian / Foreign University or candidate participation in Asian Games/World Championship with Certificate Course in Coaching. Or Candidate should have qualification and participation in Olympic Games Desirable – B.P.Ed.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 21 years to 30 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Selection Procedure: Written test followed by physical fitness along with the skill test
Selection Procedure: Selected candidates will get attractive salary package SAI assistant Pay Scale Rs.9300-34800/- with a Grade pay+Rs.4200/-.
· General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 569/-
· SC/ST Candidates: No Fee
How to Apply:
· Candidates need to visit the official website
· Click on Career Section addressed at bottom of the page
· Click on appropriate link for applying posts
· Register yourself before applying
· Click on apply online application form
· Fill the application form with required details
· Upload photograph and signature
· Submit the Application Form
· At last, take a printout for the future need
Online Application Commencement from
Last Date to Apply
Last date for depositing f application fee at SBI