Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2016 SAI Research Fellow 89 Vacancy
Sports Authority of India Recruitment
The contenders looking for the job in the SAI that is Sports Authority of India they have got the chance to get recruited throughthis recruitment form that is Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2016. This recruitment has been announced through the Sports Authority of India (SAI) Authority.
There are total 89 vacant positions through different category. The posts for which the candidates are going to be selected are Research Fellow.
The more details about the recruitment form are as provided under; the aspirants are advised to check the details as per their need as soon as possible. The candidates will get the details as department name, recruitment name, total posts and its details, last dates, age restriction, selection process etc.
for SAI Recruitment 2016:
Sports Authority of India (SAI)
Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2016
Name of the posts
Total No. of Posts: 89
- Category ‘A’: 40 Posts
- Category ‘B’: 49 Posts
Name of the Post: Research Fellow
Name of the Department:
- Regional Centers wise Vacancies
1. Category ‘A’ – 40 Posts
2. Category ‘B’ – 49 Posts
- Applicants age limit should be age should be 28 years.
- The age of the aspirants will be calculated as on 31st October 2015.
- Age relaxation is applicable up-to 05 years for SC/ ST and 03 years for OBC candidates as per govt. rules.
Candidates should be graduation or post graduation passed in relevant fields with an overall good academic record in each of the educational qualifications held.
Candidates will be selected in this recruitment based on their performances in written test/ personal interview.
Interview Question and Answers
Fresher’s Interview Questions
Written Examination Tips
Jobs Scale of Pay:
After successful completion of training process, candidates will be appointed and then will be paid satisfying pay scale of rupees 25000 + HRA as per Company’s norms.
How to get applied?
- Visit the official website that is www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in
- Then fill the details of the form correctly
- Also attach the documents as self-attested photocopies of testimonials, certificates (One Self attested recent photograph, Date of Birth / X Class certificate, Degree certificate, Caste Certificate) if applicable
- Then, aspirant must have to send the dully filled form at the given address
Sports Authority of India,
Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium Complex (East Gate),
Gate No.10, Lodhi Road,
Last date: 21/12/2015
Note: for more details kindly log in to official advertisementlink.
Apply for Sarkari Naukri