UPSC CDS 2017 Application Form upsc.gov.in CDS 1 Notification, Exam Date
Union Public Service Commission is commonly known as UPSC has released UPSC CDS 1 Notification 2017. As per UPSC CDS 1Notification 2017 educational qualifications needed are Graduation, Post-Graduation from a recognized University. Age of the applying aspirant should be 18 years whereas age calm is applicable as per government norms.
Candidates who want to know more updates about the UPSC CDS 2017 & its related details such as educational requirement, experience, age limit to apply and many other details please read the below given content up to the end point of the page which is designed to provide all necessary details
UPSC CDS 2017 Details
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) greater central government permission to conduct various examinations national level competition. CDS supports the exam Combined Defence Service twice a year by UPSC insurance. Usually Notifications UPSC CDS 1 and 2 delivered in the months of November and June. UPSC examination of the combined defense service held in the months of October and February.
Individual candidate’s graduates are eligible to participate in this review. CDS 1 and 2 exams are organized successfully by 2016 and candidates seeking CDS 2 CDS 1 Results 2016 UPSC 2.017 notification itself, you can get complete information on indications, such as education, age limit, the mode of application and others. Go through the details and check once they have met the eligibility criteria or apply Combined Defence Services Examination 2017 .
· Organization name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
· Official site: www.upsc.gov.in
· Mode of Apply: Online
· Name of Exam: Combined Defense Service Exam
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed Post Graduation Degree in relevant Subject from a recognized university with minimum aggregate marks.
Read Also: 7th Pay Commission Updates and News
Age Limit: Kindly check the official notification. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Application Fee: Only General candidates require to pay RS/-200 For other candidates there is no application fee
· Written Examination
How to Apply:
· Candidates first visit the official page
· Click on appropriate link for you want to apply
· Read it thoroughly to get the requirements
· Click on Online application form
· fill the application form with required details without any mistake
· Use applicants personal and professional information
· Upload scanned copies of all academic qualification and experience certificates
· Pay the application fee if required
· Now Click on the Submit and Download it
· At last, take a print out for the future use.
Commencement of Online Form
Last Date to Apply
Note: To get more information candidates may visit the official link.
Read Also: Upcoming Sarkari Naukri
Apply for Sarkari Naukri