RRB Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2016 – 17 Apply For 294 Openings
Railway Recruitment Board, Thiruvananthapuram has released an official notification for the post of Assistant Loco Pilots (ALPs) and Technician Grade-III Vacancies. The total numbers of positions are 294 to be filled through this RRB Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2016 – 17.
Competitors who are looking for latest government jobs they may utilize this wonderful opportunity provided by the recruitment. As per this RRB Thiruvananthapuram Notification, the required education qualifications are graduate degree with Relevant Discipline.
Interested job fighters who are eligible can apply for these posts with online Application Process. Choosing of candidates will be based on the written examination, interview conducted by the recruitment board. Application Form has to be submitted to the address specified in the notification on or before the last date of application submission.
RRB Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2016 – 17 Details:
· Organization Name: Railway Recruitment Board, Thiruvananthapuram
· Post name: Assistant Loco Pilots (ALPs) and Technician Grade-III
· Number of Posts: 294
· Mode of apply: Online
· Official Website: http://www.rrbthiruvananthapuram.gov.in/
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed 10th Class of ITI (NCVT/SCVT) from any recognized board from the recognized university.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 18 years to 28 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules
Selection Procedure: Computer Based Test Online (Written Exam) and Skill Test
Salary Structure: Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs. 1900/-
Application Fee: OBC and General applicant pay 100/ – RS per applicant and the SC / ST / PWD application form is free of cost to apply ad appear in examination
Read Also: 7th Pay Commission Updates and News
How to Apply:
· Candidates first visit the official page
· Click on appropriate link for you want to apply
· Read it thoroughly to get the requirements
· Click on Online application form
· fill the application form with required details without any mistake
· Use applicants personal and professional information
· Upload scanned copies of all academic qualification and experience certificates
· Pay the application fee if required
· Now Click on the Submit and Download it
· At last, take a print out for the future use.
Commencement of Online Application
Last Date to Apply
Apply for Sarkari Naukri