MP Samvida Shikshak Recruitment 2017 Varg 1 2 3 Exam Dates Notification
MP Samvida Shikshak Recruitment
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has promulgated MP Samvida Shikshak Recruitment 2017 Notification for different posts accessible in their Department. It had scattered Notification for filling the unfilled positions of various posts of Varg 1 2 3 on the Contractual Basis for appointments at MP State.
Eligible appellants can submit the applications on or before its last date. The Officials are yet to announce particular Dates to accomplish Registration Process. Great news for all candidates who have looking for latest government jobs. So candidates grab this excellent opportunity and make your career with this organization. Eligible and Interested candidates who are willing to do the job and meets the eligibility criteria can apply through online mode from the official website on or before the last date of application submission.
Chosen candidates acquire a decent compensation allocated to the specified post designated to the person. All the desired and eligible candidates who expect to join with MP Samvida Shikshak can utilize this good opportunity.
Descriptive Information for MP Samvida Shikshak Recruitment 2017:
· Organization Name: The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)
· Name of Posts: Samvida Shikshak
· Number of Posts: Various
· Official website: www.vyapam.nic.in
· Job category: Government
· Mode of Apply: Online
· Samvida Shala Sikshak-I: The Candidates Should Have Post graduation degree in concerned subject with B.Ed Degree qualification.
· Samvida Shala Sikshak-II: The Candidates Should Have Graduation Degree and 2 year Diploma in elementary education (D.El.Ed) Or Graduate with 50% marks in concerned subject and B.ed or Higher secondary, with 50% marks and B.El.Ed in elementary education.
· Samvida Shala Sikshak-III: The Candidates Should Have Higher secondary with 50% marks ad 2 year diploma in elementary education or B.El.Ed Degree in Elementary Education from recognized University or Board.
Age Limit: Candidates maximum age limit should be 35 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules
Selection Procedure: Merit List
How to Apply:
· Candidates first visit the official page
· Click on the appropriate link for applying posts
· Read it thoroughly to get the requirements
· Click on apply online application form
· fill the application form with required details without any mistake
· Use applicants personal and professional information
· Upload all academic qualification and experience certificates
· At last, take a printout for the future need
Samvida Shala Shikshak Grade-I Eligibility Test Date
Samvida Shala Shikshak Grade-II Eligibility Test Date
Samvida Shala Shikshak Grade-III Eligibility Test Date