TN MRB Recruitment 2016 – 17 mrb.tn.gov.in 1800 Asst Surgeon Jobs Advt
Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board has released job bulletin to recruit the pupil for the Asst Surgeon. The total number of vacancy positions are to be filled is 1800 posts in the department. Position wise vacancy list is provided TN MRB Recruitment 2016 – 17 view it and apply for the relevant post.
Read: Upcoming Sarkari Naukri
As per TN MRB Notification 2016 educational qualifications needed are concern field a recognized University. Age of the applying aspirant should be 18 years whereas age calm is applicable as per government norms. Candidates who want to know more updates about the recruitment & its related details such as educational requirement of the job, experience, age limit to apply for the job and many other details please read the below given content up to the end point of the page which is designed to provide all necessary details.
TN MRB Recruitment 2016 – 17 Details:
· Organization Name – Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board
· Post Name- Assistant Surgeon
· Total No. of Vacancies – 1800 posts
· Employment Type – Full time
· Official site – mrb.tn.gov.in
· Job Location– Tamil Nadu
Educational Qualification: MBBS degree in concerned discipline (as according to post applied) from a recognized university or institute.
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age limit should be limited for
· For SC/ST/BC/MBC/BCMs(Including Exservicemen): Maximum 57 Years.
· For all others: Maximum 35 Years.
Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Selection Procedure: Written Examination & Interview.
Salary Offered: Rs.15, 600-39,100 + Grade Pay Rs.5, 400/-
· General Category: Rs. 750/-
· SC/ST Category: Rs. 375/-
How to Apply:
· Candidates first visit the official page
· Click on appropriate link for you want to apply
· Read it thoroughly to get the requirements
· Click on Online application form
· fill the application form with required details without any mistake
· Use applicants personal and professional information
· Upload scanned copies of all academic qualification and experience certificates
· Pay the application fee if required
· Now Click on the Submit and Download it
· At last, take a print out for the future use.
Last Date to Apply
Last date for offline payment of fee through Indian Bank
Last Date of Receipt of the Printout of Online Applications Form