How To Crack XAT 2017 | Best Tips To Prepare XAT Exam Without Coaching
How To Crack XAT 2017
Xavier Aptitude Test is a test that creates admission
access the best business schools including XLRI, XIMB, IMT and many others. There are many important schools that recognize both the CAT and XAT scores B to provide admissions, business management program, several candidates being selected for group discussion and personal interview.
XAT is generally considered a difficult to access test, and around 92000 candidates participate in this exam last year.
The test is remarkably different from the other entrance tests in India because it covers part of the decision, the section that evaluates their management skills in different situations, and explores recognize the specific option in these situations.
|Study को कैसे बनाये आसान |
· English Language/ Verbal & Logical Reasoning (28)
· Decision Making/ and Analytical Reasoning (23)
· Quantitative Ability/and Data Interpretation (33)
Verbal and Logical Reasoning
· This section consists of 28 questions
· Questions will be related to sentence formations, syntax, comprehension, filling up of blanks with appropriate words etc.
· The best way to get through this section is to have thorough knowledge of English grammar.
Decision Making/ and Analytical Reasoning
· This section will consists of 23 questions based on the Decision making and Analytical reasoning skills.
· This section forces the candidates just to exert their mental capabilities as much as possible and thus it is the challenging phase.
Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation
· Number of question is 33
· It will be based on and from Business Mathematics, Arithmetic, and Geometry.
· Questions will be asked on the basis of Pie chart, Tables, Data Sufficiency & Bar / Line graphs.
|कैसे पता करे कॉलेज Blacklisted है या नही|
Tips for Preparation:
· Slot the study time on regular basis
· Do Practice and make s your speed faster on reading, learning, analysis, writing.
· Recognize your weak and strong section in subjects
· Solve previous years paper
· Strengthen your basics
|Last Minute Tips For प्रतियोगी परीक्षा|
|बैंक से कैसे Education लोन|