UPSSSC Urdu Translator Recruitment 2016 - 17 Apply 112 Openings Form
UPSSSC Urdu Translator Recruitment 2016
Hey Guys Good News for those candidates who has great knowledge of Urdu language,Guys Opportunity comes to you, grab this. Recently Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission invites applications form to filling up 112 Latest Openings of Urdu Translator. It Convey 112 posts for Urdu Translator cum Junior Assistant in various departments of Lucknow.
All Eligible candidates apply from the official website of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission which is www.upsssc.gov.in on or before the last date of application submission that is 26 July 2016.
To obtain information related to UPSSSC Urdu Translator Recruitment 2016, such as education, income, age, rates of application, selection process, how to apply are given below section of this page.
Detail of UPSSSC Urdu Translator Recruitment 2016
· Name of Organization: UP Subordinate Selection Service Commission
· Name of Post: Urdu Translator cum Jr. Asst
· Total No. of Vacancy: 112 Posts
· Official website: www.upsssc.gov.in
· Mode of Apply: Online
· Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Vacancy Details by category Wise:
· GEN:- 52
· OBC:- 13
· SC:- 43
· ST:- 04
Eligibility Criteria for UPSSSC Urdu Translator Recruitment 2016
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 18 years to 40 years as on 01/07/2016. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed 12th Examination with Urdu as a subject or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University.
· The application is Rs. 185/- for General/OBC candidates and
· Rs. 95/- for SC/ST candidates,
· Rs. 25/- for PH candidates.
· Fee payment through online mode.
· Written exam
Salary Offered: Rs. 5200 –20200/- With Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-
Read Also:7th Pay Commission Updates and News
· Total number of question are 250 marks consist of 3 parts.
· Urdu to Hindi Translation-100 Marks
· Hindi to Urdu Translation-100 Marks
· Hindi Essay-50 Marks
How to Apply:
· Candidates need to visit the official website @ www.upsssc.gov.in.
· Go to the link given on site for online application”
· Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
· Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature
· Click on generate e-challan and make fee payment
· Submit the form on completion of the last date.
· Take a print out of the application form for future use.
· Online Application starts from: 08.07.2016
· Last date to Submit Online Application Form: 26.07.2016
· Application fee submission starting from: 10.07.2016
· Application fee submission closing: 28.07.2016
· Last Date to Submit Hard Copy: 30.07.2016
· UPSSSC Urdu Translator Recruitment 2016 Exam Date: Updates Soon